Can Britney and Elton's "Tiny Dancer" remix hit No 1?

12 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Last streaming party I personally was part of promoting was BreakTheIceParty. The song charted in Brazil (up to No 14) and in Jordan (No 12). So your point is? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Charting in the Top 20 for like a week in small music markets is an achievement now? :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Maybe you should clarify in the OP what charts the song would need to go #1 on to qualify as a hit. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

We can only hope it’ll be as big as cold hearts but number 1 is Yaes. I’d hope for longevity and a top 5 like scream and shout. It would help to have a britney video to accompany it but there was only an animated one for cold hearts and I’m not sure if britney is down for getting in high glam for a video anymore 

As a Britney Stan…..I don’t think so. I’m happy to hear new Britney but not excited for this remake. I wish Britney would’ve released a single like she did with “pretty girls” before doing this. This Imo is a make or break for her 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

YES YES YES! All radio stations will air the song because of Elton John, even those that have been snobbing Britney since the mid-noughties. Plus after the conservatorship mess, everyone will be curious to check it out. It will definitely be a hit, let's just hope she'll sound as amazing as she used to pre-Femme Fatale.

She sounded incredible on Glory though. It was like her vocals were isolated, front and centre. I’m really curious if she’ll use her deep singing voice or her iconic nasally voice. I’d love to hear her sing in her deep register it would be so different than what we are used to and then she can actually sing the song live. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

We can only hope it’ll be as big as cold hearts but number 1 is Yaes. I’d hope for longevity and a top 5 like scream and shout. It would help to have a britney video to accompany it but there was only an animated one for cold hearts and I’m not sure if britney is down for getting in high glam for a video anymore 

Can you imagine a video released the same day as the song? Wet dream….

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block