Britney shares text messages she sent during her forced stay in the mental health facility in 2019

2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

To your own sister? And after 3 dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys?!!! It's literally like saying "Shut up, just let you die sister, give it up!" I really, really, really hope she will end up in jail for complicity of...

7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I always thought this as well. And once she would be dead the new money would just flood in, and they would have just latched their claws into her kids and do the same to them. 

I wish I was a lawyer because there’s so much damning evidence against Jamie Lynn and all signs point to her being complicit in the death of Britney Spears. She even became head of Britney’s trust and amended so the money would go to the family instead of Britney’s kids. This change was made like in 2018 right before Britney went into the facility.

It’s a very odd to make drastic changes to a trust when Britney was only 35ish and no majors life changes had occurred, then put her into a facility, and then a few years later britney says she felt like there were trying to kill me… the timeline adds up Jamie Lynn. The evidence is all over the internet you’re day in court will come soon and you’re horrible sister.

—-

This what’s a great question to ask and I’m sharing it to spotlight it! Does any documentation exist showing how Britney was admitted and what took place during the facility? I feel if they do it’s sealed and “protected”. 

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Do we know her admission status? If she was under another 5150 hold nobody could have got her out. That being said the family and friends are idiots and I'm not surprised by JLs text, she writes like a 8 year old on a good day at is.

• Like 7
8 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Does this confirm that she was being treated as a schizophrenic?

Not necessarily. Seroquel can also be added on to an antidepressant as a mood stabilizer to treat bipolar disorder or to increase the effectiveness of an antidepressant for severe major depressive disorder. It depends on the dose.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney was taking seroquel (quetiapine). Idk what dose she was on but that **** is used for schizophrenia and also as a mood stabilizer.

and yes once again getting the confirmation that Britney doesn’t want to work. Live your life Britney.

I take quietiapine (for bipolar type 2 desorder) and its not that strong, but it makes you very sleepy. Thats why I only take at night.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

As a child it must hurt to even think that your parent is trying to kill you. I really hope that Jamie goes to prison. There were a lot of signs in the beginning especially when she would arrive to do interviews completely sedated, but as fans I guess we trusted the system too much otherwise I'm sure we would have acted sooner.

The whole Britney Jean era was heavily sedated. A bit of the Femme Fatale too

• Like 2

She has been so let down and betrayed by the people that should have protected her. It's heartbreaking.

I really think that being forced into the facility was really the final straw for Britney. They did it to put her back in line and scare her into submission but it backfired on them and it actually ended up ultimately leading to the end of the conservatorship and everything they had built the conservatorship around, to keep her career going. I think the trauma of that experience is still effecting her to this day.

I can't imagine how painful and terrifying it must have been for her. To be worked to the bone and provide everything for every single person in her life, and never step a foot out of line, and then as soon as you say NO to something, you are thrown into a mental facility, drugged out of your mind, and kept in isolation from the world for MONTHS. Imagine the psychological impact that has on someone. She is so strong for coming through it and fighting for herself.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

We know they were mirroring her phone and spying on her.  I wonder if they had the ability to block numbers.  I mean by the way Britney says to Jansen “I have a feeling you’re going to say I’m going to be ok…” it appears Jansen is a pretty shi++y friend, but is it possible they read what Britney texted her and blocked Jansen?

this is so sad.  Lol at Lynne being Me Maw in Brit’s phone 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.