Britney: "Had to repost cause I woke up this morning and saw some posts weren’t there"

Not this post giving more reasons for conspiracy theories. I honestly am tired of this back and fourth.

Will this ever stop ? I am sure if she comes forward and says that she is ok and etc, people will say she was forced to do so.

I feel bad for her, if I am tired of this, I cant even imagine what she has to do to ignore all of this negativity. 

• Love 1

Couple of possible reasons:

1. It was taken down due to copyrighted music (which could explain why she often uses sped up music)

2. Like most celebs, multiple people have access to her account. It's not unusual for PR teams to delete/edit posts for celebs or full out post on their behalf.  Maybe Vicky or someone on her someone on her team (does she even have one anymore?) deleted it for some reason?

3. (Most llikely not this one) People have been getting their posts deleted for posting certain topics or people reporting the post.

4. Someone hacked her account

My guess is #1 or 2.

On 7/18/2022 at 2:00 AM, Slayer said:

Newsflash, posts get removed for copyright in relation to the songs included.

This. 

It’s not that deep. And if it isn’t that, it wouldn’t suprise me if Britney herself accidentally did something wrong and doesn’t understand what happened. Like mothers often do lol. 

4 hours ago, BRITannico said:

Not this post giving more reasons for conspiracy theories. I honestly am tired of this back and fourth.

Will this ever stop ? I am sure if she comes forward and says that she is ok and etc, people will say she was forced to do so.

I feel bad for her, if I am tired of this, I cant even imagine what she has to do to ignore all of this negativity. 

This too.

The conspiracy theory people are exhausting, invalidating and hypocritical.

Imagine how it must feel to post things and people just throw it to the side and say “ThaTs NoT HeR”. Or say that there is a camera hidden in her mirror and they (whoever they are) post her fashion and dance videos to embarrass her. So they find her videos embarrassing? People rather believe unlogical mystery nonsense than accept the reality that Britney is who she is right now. This is how she looks, this is how she dances.

”Is she tied up!?!11” “Are those bruises!?!11” Seriously, wtf people. I have even seen these comments, even recently. 

The c-ship has ended. Britney got married, got pregnant, she’s driving again etc. She will always have a wall around her, because she is Britney. To my understanding I also think I read that the c-ship would be gradually removed because it’s been with her for so long. Her lawyer comfirmed it’s Britney on instagram. Her posts are very Britney and it would not make sense it wouldn’t be considering all the things she says about her family and freedom, and her stuff doesn’t bring money in at all either, it’s not the best self promotion.

it also seems as if people find her behaviour proof that she’s still in a c-ship!?!? which doesnt make any sense to me at all. “oh she still dances like that? shows her clothes like that? still looks unhinged!? she must still be imprisoned!!” what?

This is Britney now. The old Britney is gone. These are the videos she likes to post. This is how she looks. This is how she dances. Did they really think all that would end when the c-ship would end?

And then there is the mental illness thing. It’s none of our business and people should never try to diagnose others, but it’s the elephant in the room. There is nothing wrong with being mentally ill. She has seemed to spiraled down during the c-ship, understably so. Why would that suddenly change when it ended? That’s not how mental health works. The damage is done. Perhaps she’ll heal someday of her deep hurts. But mental illness is no reason for a person to be in a c-ship, it should have never happened and only made things worse. But her still appearing not healthy, to put it that way, is also not a reason to think she is still imprisoned wtf.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WilderWein said:

This too.

The conspiracy theory people are exhausting, invalidating and hypocritical.

Imagine how it must feel to post things and people just throw it to the side and say “ThaTs NoT HeR”. Or say that there is a camera hidden in her mirror and they (whoever they are) post her fashion and dance videos to embarrass her. So they find her videos embarrassing? People rather believe unlogical mystery nonsense than accept the reality that Britney is who she is right now. This is how she looks, this is how she dances.

”Is she tied up!?!11” “Are those bruises!?!11” Seriously, wtf people. I have even seen these comments, even recently. 

The c-ship has ended. Britney got married, got pregnant, she’s driving again etc. She will always have a wall around her, because she is Britney. To my understanding I also think I read that the c-ship would be gradually removed because it’s been with her for so long. Her lawyer comfirmed it’s Britney on instagram. Her posts are very Britney and it would not make sense it wouldn’t be considering all the things she says about her family and freedom, and her stuff doesn’t bring money in at all either, it’s not the best self promotion.

it also seems as if people find her behaviour proof that she’s still in a c-ship!?!? which doesnt make any sense to me at all. “oh she still dances like that? shows her clothes like that? still looks unhinged!? she must still be imprisoned!!” what?

This is Britney now. The old Britney is gone. These are the videos she likes to post. This is how she looks. This is how she dances. Did they really think all that would end when the c-ship would end?

And then there is the mental illness thing. It’s none of our business and people should never try to diagnose others, but it’s the elephant in the room. There is nothing wrong with being mentally ill. She has seemed to spiraled down during the c-ship, understably so. Why would that suddenly change when it ended? That’s not how mental health works. The damage is done. Perhaps she’ll heal someday of her deep hurts. But mental illness is no reason for a person to be in a c-ship, it should have never happened and only made things worse. But her still appearing not healthy, to put it that way, is also not a reason to think she is still imprisoned wtf.

I completely agree, and anyone who compares her posts to those from a year or two ago would think so as well. I'm here for any content she posts because it's genuine. She appears to be really happy, and not in a concerning way, but in a way that seems like she's finally sharing what she wants. After spending so long faking a personality that would conform to what her team wanted in the hopes of being allowed some kind of freedom, I love that she unashamedly posts her authentic thoughts. If she were actually still imprisoned, I think we would be seeing a much different Instagram feed. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block