Britney: "Had to repost cause I woke up this morning and saw some posts weren’t there"

all you have to do is google "does instagram delete posts" and there are a million articles of people complaining about instagram glitches that have deleted their content without their consent. so either britney is trolling, as we know she loves to do, or instagram did it for a number of easily googled reasons.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I literally said this out loud after reading her caption cause I knew there was going to be people suspecting something sus is going on 

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Does she or doesn’t she have full control over her social media? I don’t know anymore :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Ooof :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Does she or doesn’t she have full control over her social media? I don’t know anymore :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Its is very unlikely ANY celebrity out there has absolute control of their social media given it's considered a brand platform (not a personal one) - there's often marketing agencies, PR, Social Media, etc with shared access. That's why a lot of them end up having a sub account.

they are not like us regular mortals with our 2k IG page posting thirst traps for clout that no one else has to review before its published :)

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
Just now, ElToxico said:

Its is very unlikely ANY celebrity out there has absolute control of their social media given it's considered a brand platform - there's often marketing agencies, PR, Social Media, etc with shared access. That's why a lot of them end up having a sub account.

they are not like us regular mortals with our 2k IG page posting thirst traps for clout that no one else has to review before its published :)

Thank you for explaining. I was a little confused! You’re so sweet 🤍

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I literally said this out loud after reading her caption cause I knew there was going to be people suspecting something sus is going on 

Someone is deleting her posts. Someone is inviting people to her wedding without her knowledge. Why shouldn't we be suspicious Jordan? Did you switch to the other side? 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Who’s the one that’s deleting everything? Mathew already confirmed that it was her posting yet she just said that she has posts that are being deleted from her account and she didn’t do it. What is going on? 

He didn’t say it was Britney posting he said it was her “COMMUNICATIONS”. Matthew is a lawyer, word choices are very important!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block