Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I think it goes beyond the ups and downs.

Britney’a mom allowed team con to traffic her daughter and she stay silent because Jamie was sending her money.

If Britney decides to forgive her mom for whatever reason it’s her prerogative and she can do whatever she wants… that won’t change the fact that her MOTHER did nothing to stop this madness… a REAL mother would’ve done anything to stop Jamie. 

She did stay silent she did Cooperate since the begging. Her testimony was crucial. 

and then she got a bunch of lawyers just to put her in place of Jaime not to end the conservatorship she wanted to be on top of it 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 7/17/2022 at 12:07 PM, easy said:

she can forgive them and also choose to never speak to them again. both lynne and jl are not innocent though being victims themselves. they also turned into abusers. 

I'm not saying that Britney must forget everything they did to her. I'm just saying that she should let that anger go away...

1 hour ago, senammoises said:

I'm not saying that Britney must forget everything they did to her. I'm just saying that she should let that anger go away...

anger is a healthy emotion. unless her anger starts becoming destructive, it's normal and healthy for her to express her anger however she wants. especially when she wasn't allowed to do that for nearly 14 years. it hasn't even been a year yet, britney's healing process is going to take a very long time.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, easy said:

anger is a healthy emotion. unless her anger starts becoming destructive, it's normal and healthy for her to express her anger however she wants. especially when she wasn't allowed to do that for nearly 14 years. it hasn't even been a year yet, britney's healing process is going to take a very long time.  

Lol anger is a terrible emotion! It destroys you and takes you to a very dark place! I've been there myself.

If she forgave Lynne, that's her choice and we must respect 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Lol anger is a terrible emotion! It destroys you and takes you to a very dark place! I've been there myself.

If she forgave Lynne, that's her choice and we must respect 

like i said, when anger becomes destructive, as you described, then it's a problem. britney expressing her anger over how she was treated isn't destructive. she's releasing that pain so she can learn and grow. forgiveness is definitely part of that growth, too. and like i said in my original comment- forgiveness doesn't mean she has to speak/associate with them either. 

Britney's mother wasn't invited to her wedding, so I'm assuming it was pure sarcasm on Britney's part. Her mother is no better than her father or the rest of the family. This is about many 100 million that Britney does not have on her account and 14 stolen years in which she did not see her children grow up and all this in the prime of her life (mid 20s to late 30s) There should be people who forgive something like that I hope Britney isn't one of them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, easy said:

lol. i laugh when people hope B reconciles with her family. those people must be the only child in their family.

Mom Dad GIF by The Boss Baby

• Love 1