List of celebrities who were invited to Britney's wedding but did not attend - UPDATE: FAKE

Welp, let the dragging begin. I def wouldve thought miley and iggy outa all ppl wouldve dropped everything for a day to be there. Those otha hoes tho...Queen MC wouldve never gone unless it was to kiki about how she herself almost got thrown into a con and escaped that unscathed. Gaga...she thinks shes Queen Elizabeth and her shet smells like lillies so no surprise there ya over dramatic theater nerd. Kate....i feel like she knows something we dont, cuz ur loose lipped brother prob told her some insider dets and felt she was better, i love kate but i know that *** thinks of herself as higher than thou because she feels like shes a legacy in the biz, sorry boo, ya acting chops aint par wit ya mama

Edited by SumoCyco2017
A word
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Did they refuse to attend due to personal reason? I know Nicki, Mariah, and Madonna didn't get along so only one would probably attend. And that'll be Madonna because she's the closest to Brit. And is Miley on good terms with Selena?

I mean it's kinda petty not to attend a wedding b/c you don't like another guest. that's like Brit or kevin skipping their kids weddings b/c they can't stand the other. probably just couldn't make it

Mariah and Madonna don’t get on

Mariah and Nicki Minaj don’t get on

Nicki Minaj and Miley don’t get on

Nicki Minaj and Iggy don’t get on

Gaga and Madonna are always hot or cold

Selena and Miley are cordial. Selena called Miley one of her oldest friends in her SNL monologue but I bet they’re more acquaintances than actual friends. 

So I could see why Mariah, Nicki Minaj, and Iggy didn’t go. I think if Iggy knew for sure that Nicki Minaj wasn’t going to be there, she might have attended.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I am happy she was invited..but she might have genuine reason to do it.

she has shown support for Britney from beginning to the end..

I think lady Gaga invitation was more of a formality..also it’s better Britney stay away from gaga

Miley flew out to TN to be with her little nephew for his first birthday.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Mariah and Madonna don’t get on

Mariah and Nicki Minaj don’t get on

Nicki Minaj and Miley don’t get on

Nicki Minaj and Iggy don’t get on

Gaga and Madonna are always hot or cold

Selena and Miley are cordial. Selena called Miley one of her oldest friends in her SNL monologue but I bet they’re more acquaintances than actual friends. 

So I could see why Mariah, Nicki Minaj, and Iggy didn’t go. I think if Iggy knew for sure that Nicki Minaj wasn’t going to be there, she might have attended.

What a mess! We need a Wendy style flowchart to keep up 

Wendy Williams Thread GIF

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block