Mariah Carey Joins Latto For ‘Big Energy’ At BET Awards

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I thought it was so weird that she needed someone to hold her hand to walk like 3 steps forward. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

I think it could probably be because she's old now and probably couldnt walk alot especially if she was wearing high heels.

NOT hating btw,

just saying

• Like 1

Look I love Mariah. I always have but if she didn't wear a gown with heals all the time she wouldn’t need someone to hold her hand. (She clearly can’t walk in them anymore)

At the end of the performance it looked to me that Mariah forgot her part (as she’s known to do these days) and was waiting for Latto to kick back in with the rest of the vocals. Smh. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block