Apparently Britney is in Vegas…

55 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m doing a meet and greet :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

lol, there are no minimum income requirements. You could get the card yourself. You get 200.00 flight credit despite the 650.00 annual fee (so its's really 450.00). Lots of hotel upgrades, amenities, and lounge benefits at airports. Because if you do any international travelling lord knows you'll end up ****ed if anything happens without their concierge services. 

Worse case, get the Gold Card. You get still get 100.00 Flight credits and the annual fee is 250.00. So it's really 150.00 and still get all the great services except you get Priority Pass to lounges instead of Premium Plaza (which is usually packed anyway compared to Priority Lounges). 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, edamamebeans said:

i love how everyone who meets her talks about how nice she is, one of the biggest superstars on the planet and she's never lost her kind spirit even after everything she's been thru :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

She really is the most humble and nice celebrity out there! I can’t believe she was treated so horribly :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block