Do you think Britney regrets becoming famous?

• Super Mods

YES of course!

If she never became famous, she would've never been rich or have dealt with all the bad relationships she's had nor would she have ever been in a conservatorship.

However Im kinda glad she's famous cause I couldnt imagine life without her music and iconic videos plus none of us would be on here right now talking if it wasnt for her.

Its kind of a double edged sword, you know?

• Love 3

Hard question. i'd actually be intrigued what her answer would be to that question. pre conservatorship im sure she said in interview she loves performing and making music but hates how it comes with the media intrusion. i think ideally she would have liked to be able to release music and perform but once she got off stage or wasnt promoting an album, she could go  back home and go shopping or whatever without paps following her. a bit like P!nk, she lives on a farm with her family and when shes not promoting an album or whatever , theres rarely a photo of her being followed to the shops or going about her everyday business because she doesnt live in a place like LA where paps are everywhere. so i think  that side she regrets. but not having the music success shes had i dont think

• Like 1

It's a double-edged sword really, she has been vocal about her love for the money and opportunities that fame has allowed her to have, but she has also been vocal about the media bullying her and being shy when millions of peoples just wants to watch your life under the magnifying glass.

Any celebrity probably thinks sometimes, that it would be easier to be non-celebrity, just like us peasants would think how nice it would be to be rich and famous. I don't think she regrets it too badly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block