Will.I.am Talks Britney At Rock in Rio Lisboa: “Toxic changed my life”

He always loved her in such a genuine way, I love their friendship💜. Some people are harsh on twitter, saying what did Sam do for the thank you? , but will.i.am knows better than all the haters. Sam may have done some things to her low profile benefit, who knows, but he also may have just helped her spiritually and emotionally and kept her strong, and that's fine just the same, ''he's her rock'', maybe in the book he will talk about 2016-2021, maybe he's going to surprise some people, maybe he'll shut the mouths of many, who knows. For many, the idea of a villain next to her is always good. 🙄 (Lynee eye roll). xD

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Wait he was at her wedding? 

Yup, if you go to Donatella’s page, she has pictures with guests I didn’t even know were there a including Will.

*for reference*
The main picture is Donatella and Madonna but if you slide to the 4th picture you’ll see Will I Am

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block