Britney fires her security team after Jason Alexander managed to invade her home on her wedding day

So glad to hear this. Their fumble at the wedding was completely unacceptable and Britney shouldn’t have to sit and wait for them to get their act together. I shudder to think about how their incompetence could have ended in a much worse situation had the timing been different. Her useless drunkard of a father would have literally billed her for the honor of renewing their contract indefinitely, I’m so glad those days are over. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I don't like how many "inside information" TMZ is getting. Although they were wrong about Bryan, so their sources couldn't be that close. But still, we all know what they are capable of. 

If by "inside information" you mean people from Britney's team, I wouldn't worry too much about it. This 'exclusive' could have come from them being extra attentive to the security team's activity following the Jason incident, maybe even paying some random person who might have know just enough for them to confirm they're not working for B anymore or something like that. 

In fact, after the way the wedding was handled without a single leak until it was simply inevitable, I'm more confident than ever on Britney's team.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I don't like how many "inside information" TMZ is getting. Although they were wrong about Bryan, so their sources couldn't be that close. But still, we all know what they are capable of. 

So during the Depp Heard Case, a previous member of TMZ spoke about how they received news or exclusives, which they do vet and verify. He said it usually came from agents, publicists or b-list celebrities. 

So someone might have found out he was in LA and reported it, based on assumptions based on evidence, or someone sent word on for good press. Let’s keep in mind, this story broke hours before the wedding and for Bryan, a non celebrity, to be is very peculiar…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block