Conspiracy theorists created a GoFundMe page to bail Jason Alexander out of jail

sick sick sick, people love misery and misery loves company... they want to see evil and also see crazy things going on. Sad world we live in, people are very very sick and disturbed... Can't be happy for anyone and always seeing the worst in somebody, not a good way to live.. 

This guy belongs in jail he's a psychopathic **** addict and dangerous!!! To himself & others.. 

• Like 1

This makes me wonder if the BaNons are a MUCH smaller group than it seems. Extremely LOUD and extremely ANNOYING but potentially very few.

This GoFundMe has no donations and a very high goal. When the goal is high people donate to make a statement, knowing it won’t get funded.

We are all getting trolled by Banons, which might be extremely small group.

if we restrain from interacting with them, Twitter will stop amplifying these few wackos

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Another suspect :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I might vomit…These people are true psychopaths, just like that other user that said Jason was a good guy and Britney should just talk with him. He suggested that was the best advice for a victim of stalking, not to mention he said Britney wasn’t a victim and she should just hear him out.

can’t believe there are people out there that think this is okay. It’s very scary and I hope he respects the restraining order. I’m very scared of what Jason could do.

• Like 2

Ok this sent me down a Twitter rabbit hole…. Look, I do get people still being concerned for Britney. But I also think using her pre-Con days as a yardstick for where she should be now post-Con is a mistake. Even if everything’s totally fine in her life now and there are no undue influences (which I hope is the case), after all she’s been through she would definitely be a way more private person than she was in the past, regardless. And she herself has said many times she has a lot of anxiety now; that wouldn’t just go away overnight.

Also the way they cherry-pick their evidence bugs me. Saying she looks tense in those selfie-like wedding photos with Sam - like, if she is tense, maybe it’s because her ex JUST broke onto her property with a knife??? Like, hours earlier? And they ignore the happy pictures with her and Sam from the reception, like the one where she has her arm around his neck and looks thrilled. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block