Conspiracy theorists created a GoFundMe page to bail Jason Alexander out of jail

I was talking to a person who maintains and supports the narrative, the so-called Banon, to see what's in his head and his misguided way of thinking. At the end of so much debate, he ended up telling me that with the #FREEBRITNEY case, he pretty much ended it ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, FreeBritney), and that they are now much more vigilant at every step because they don't want history to repeat itself, and again they are making her suffer. That made me think, that also the mental health of Britney's fans has been affected a lot too, since the last years where everything came to light, although others like to just follow the fiction because they like it more. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I thought he didn’t get jail time, just a restraining order placed against him? 

He’s due to appear in court this week and has been charged with trespassing, 2 counts of battery and possessing a weapon with the intent to harm I believe? If I’ve missed something let me know :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Like 2

This entire Jason Alexander drama reminds me of the Sam Lutfi drama from 2007. Lutfi was the bad influence, while Jamie and Lou appeared as the heroes. Lutfi is definitely a creep and he was ultimately used by the team con to justify the conservatorship. If anyone questioned the con, they were labeled as a Lutfi supporter. Today appears to be similar. If you question Sam's behavior or point out some weird stuff about Britney's situation, it means you agree with Jason Alexander's plan to harass her. That is a very stupid association. But who needs common sense anyways these days?

9 hours ago, Yok1 said:

If you question Sam's behavior or point out some weird stuff about Britney's situation, it means you agree with Jason Alexander's plan to harass her.

This right here is the dumbest **** I’ve read on this forum in a hot minute. But who needs common sense anyway?

**** out of here, piece of **** B-Anon theorist. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block