So, who has been catfishing Jason Alexander and Billy B?

I came across a twitter post saying it isn't talk about enough, and it really isn't. 

Jason has claimed for quite some time that he has been in contact with Britney. I believe he's been claiming it since 2019/2020ish.

Then Billy B got a hold of "Britney's" number and was giving us almost daily updates. I don't know what the latest is with him. He went awfully quiet.

So, who the hell is it? They are partly responsible for an absolute sh-t show and need to be held accountable. 

And, I think it's more than clear now, and has been since the beginning, that Britney is not, and has not, been in contact with Jason Alexander in any capacity for YEARS. If you believe she has been, even after seeing the absolute joy and happiness from her wedding, kindly exit this thread and log out of Exhale altogether. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

So I do think that Billy B and Britney were in contact, considering he used to go to Britney’s house (during the same time he would say he was speaking with her) and he and Sam were friends…I think at some point Britney got tired of him spilling her business on social media and she cut contact with him.

im a flop I confused him with maxi 

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So I do think that Billy B and Britney were in contact, considering he used to go to Britney’s house (during the same time he would say he was speaking with her) and he and Sam were friends…I think at some point Britney got tired of him spilling her business on social media and she cut contact with him.

Are you getting confused with Maxi? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

10 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Well the fact that 90% of u didnt believe that she was indeed being treated like a prisoner until she spoke in court because if the fake happy she posted on her social media....how hard is it to think maybe shes faking it again?

This tells me everything I need to know about you. 

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

His sister also showed pictures of a supposed Britney. Jason is notorious for being unhappy about lying about her, he even recently cheated on his cousin, Ali Sims ''I think it was something from weeks ago'', telling her that Britney misses her, he showed screenshots of it, luckily not much coverage was given to that fact, but his cousin seemed to get excited and believe it, which is sad for her. Billy B, claims to be talking to a britney. Someone who knows her is pretending to be Britney and feeding her cultists. It looks like,
THEY NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND THE LAW SHOULD MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ALL THESE STALKERS, THEY SHOULD FOLLOW IN HER FOOTSTEPS IN JAIL.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Anna Karina said:

Jesus open your eyes and take a look at Brit's wedding photos and then tell me again she's faking it. Girl tells whole *** novels just with her eyes and they're SHINING right now 

I never said i think shes unhappy but i do realize we dont know anything just cuz of insta posts. Ur the delusional one. Fyi u can with the aid of apps add sparkly to ur eyes lmao

3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

This tells me everything I need to know about you. 

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Because i know after all these years, no matter what we see or think we know, we will never really know whats up and whats down. Ur not in any of these elite ppls lives, lol for u to claim without proof that he didnt actually get a text from her, is redic and seriously delusional. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block