How do you think the Spears family is coping with being excluded from Britney's celebrity filled wedding?

Probably bitter, jealous and angry. 

GOOD! They deserve to be left in the dust. The hurt and suffering they caused her can never be forgiven. I’m so glad Britney had stuck by her decisions now and shut them out! They put money above their daughter/sisters dignity and life. 

• Like 3

They probably have a group chat where they pat each other on the back and they all say stuff like “we weren’t that bad right?” “One day she’ll realize we stole her money because we love her”, and then every few messages you see Jimbo Limbo pop up in all caps “HELLO MOM?!?! I MATTER TOO. I EXIST” and then Viviana jumps in “Daddy loves Britney” 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block