First look at Britney and Sam's fairytale wedding

VOGUE?! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
can we hope for Britney on the cover with her wedding dress?! :melt_weird_drift_wow:
and they all seemed like they had so much fun. I wish we could see Britney and Paris singing together and Madonna, Selena and Brit dancing. That sounds so much fun and the fact that she was able to invite her celebrity friends just melt my heart. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I’m not crying i swear

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, LoverPERFECT said:

Britney Spears' weddingBritney and Sam are officially married!

The pair tied the knot at Britney's Thousand Oaks home. “We really wanted to make this a small and beautiful moment with family and friends,” Britney tells Vogue. “We wanted warm and feminine colors including blush, white, cream, and gold, and a lot of various shades of pinks, blush, and reds.”

Britney wore an "off-the-shoulder custom Versace dress with a leg-revealing slit up one side and a classic white veil with satin edging."

Britney’s bridal pieces provided by Stephanie Gottlieb, weighed in at 62 carats. Britney also wore a beautiful stack of two bands to pair with her engagement ring, and Sam selecting two platinum bands.

The ten-minute ceremony took place under a tent draped in velvet blush. Guests included Madonna, Selena Gomez, Drew Barrymore, Paris Hilton and Carter Reum, Kathy Hilton, Maria Menounos, Ansel Elgort, will.i.am, and Donatella Versace.

After the ceremony, Britney, Sam and the guests celebrated at an intimate party. There, Britney changed into three more looks: a black mini dress was followed by a two-toned outfit, and finally, a red mini dress, all by Versace. Catering created the couple’s citrus blossom cake and the music was by DJ Albert.

The couple didn’t have a first dance, but Selena Gomez, Madonna, and the bride danced together to “Toxic,” followed by Paris and Britney singing “Stars Are Blind.”

According to Vogue, the newlyweds made their exit at 10:15 p.m. in a Rolls Royce. As they drove away, guests surrounded their car with sparklers.

Photos by Photo: Kevin Ostajewski / Shutterstock on Vogue.

Britney%20Spears%20Wedding%201.jpg

Britney%2520Spears%2520Wedding%25204.jpg

Britney%2520Spears%2520Wedding%25205.jpg

brit-wedding-pics.jpg.b560c765fec98280a09f1a7b62fe633c.jpg

Britney is extremely beautiful as a bride. Congratulations to Sam and Britney in this new chapter of their lives. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block