First look at Britney and Sam's fairytale wedding

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

I dont like the dress, it makes her look bulky and the length is weird. The stylist makes it look like she was playing dress up in the closet and took a selfie! Even her hair looks like her picytures on Instagram! I just dont understand why did Vogue not take better pictures?! 

There are probably more photos than just the two you've seen lmao 

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

There are probably more photos than just the two you've seen lmao 

But these are the ones Vogue decided to share? this makes me think there arent better pictures? and these are the picture that will be shared all over the news and social tomorrow.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I dont like the dress, it makes her look bulky and the length is weird. The stylist makes it look like she was playing dress up in the closet and took a selfie! Even her hair looks like her picytures on Instagram! I just dont understand why did Vogue not take better pictures?!

I know im being negative though, im just giving my first opinion. But im happy for her she looks really happy.

I don’t think they were even fully ready yet.. she has no earrings and her hair looks not done

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block