RCA ‘Blackout’ Deluxe Edition, Where Is It?

• Content Curators

“Mrs oh my god that label’s shameless”

We’ve all been demanding but RCA is still not on the receiving end. Britney’s Blackout deserves a deluxe version on cd/vinyl/digital after it received the critical acclaim it deserved by being added To The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Music Library and appreciated by rolling stone, Billboard and Vice. It’s considered by the music industry and the britney army to be the Britney bible and one of the greatest pop albums ever made by a female artist.

The deluxe content obviously should include ‘everybody’ and ‘outta this world’ but it should also feature at least 6 or 7 reject songs such Hooked On, Just Let Me Go, 911, and unheard songs Catch Me If You Can, Downtown and Who Can She Trust?
Can anyone name any more? 

It should’ve already been in the can when it had multiple anniversaries but can we be in luck for it this year as it will be the 15th? 🙏

britney spears GIF

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

The deluxe content obviously should include ‘everybody’ and ‘outta this world’ but it should also feature at least 6 or 7 reject songs such Hooked On, Just Let Me Go, 911, and unheard songs Catch Me If You Can, Downtown and Who Can She Trust?
Can anyone name any more? 

• 911* (Produced by J.R. Rotem & Kara DioGuardi)
  • All That She Wants* (Produced by J.R. Rotem) – Contains an interpolation from Ace of Base's All That She Wants
  • All the Way (Produced by Dr. Luke)
  • Better in Time (Produced by J.R. Rotem)
  • Boyfriend (Produced by T-Pain) – Later given to and recorded by Asia Cruise
  • Crucified (Produced by J.R. Rotem)
  • Downtown (Produced by J.R. Rotem & Kara DioGuardi)
  • Dramatic* (Produced by Damon Elliott) – Later given to and recorded by Heidi Montag
  • Fed-ex (Produced by The Neptunes)
  • Grow (Produced by Steve Anderson)
  • Hooked On* (Produced by The Neptunes) – Also known as Sugarfall
  • It's a Secret* (Unknown producer) - Known as Secret
  • I've Been Loving You Too Long* (Produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen) – Otis Redding cover
  • Just Let Me Go* (Produced by J.R. Rotem)– Also known as Love 2 Love U – Contains a sample from Madonna's La Isla Bonita – Later given to and recorded by The Cheetah Girls as Fuego
  • Kiss Me All Over* (Produced by Brian Kidd & Sean Garrett)
  • Lights Out (Produced by J.R. Rotem) – Later given to and recorded by Tynisha Keli
  • Little Me* (Unknown producers)  Also known as Just Yesterday
  • Lullabye (Produced by J.R. Rotem) – Later given to and recorded by Tynisha Keli
  • Motherlove (Produced by Polow Da Don)
  • One of a Kind (Produced by T-Pain)
  • Pull Out* (Produced by Lil Jon & Sean Garrett)
  • Rebellion* (Produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen)
  • Red Carpet (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
  • Red Hot Lipstick* (Produced by Doug Elkins)
  • Somewhere (Unknown producer) – Also known as Someone
  • State of Grace* (Produced by Steve Anderson) – Later given to and recorded by Christophe Willem as Entre nous et le sol
  • Strangest Love* (Produced by Guy Chambers)
  • Swagger (Produced by T-Pain) – Later given to and recorded by Asia Cruise
  • The Face (Produced by J.R. Rotem)
  • To Love, Let Go* (Produced by Devo Springsteen)
  • Trouble** (Produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen) – Elvis Presley cover
  • Untitled (Lullabye) (Produced by Devo Springsteen)  Also known as Baby Boy – Samples Crown Heights Affair's Feeling Tall – Originally pitched to Kim Ross and recorded as Beautiful Lies
  • Who Can She Trust (Produced by J.R. Rotem) – Samples Eurythmics' Here Comes the Rain Again
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Am I the only one who thinks “Hooked On” is a stupid title for a song? Like, it’s not even the full “phrase” (for want of a better term) that is used in the song (“I’m so hooked on it, hooked on it”). “Sugarfall” always seemed like a better title, even if it’s not an actual word when spelled colloquially like that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block