Johnny Depp wins defamation trial against Amber Heard

Doctors of medical professionals both hospitals and mental health are saying the Johnny Depp and Amber heard trail is going to have a negative impact of Future abuse victims coming out cos of the meme culture and doctors are saying you are literally watching a woman be vilified and breaking down to her lowest point.

Even lawyers said Johnny will lose the lawsuit, but this definitely impacted abuse. 

Any form of abuse is protected speech, but the defamation lswsuit is genius on his behalf cos it didn't go after her claims, it literally said you lied about what happened  

And he knew going into Virginia is his biggest chance of a comeback and as we see it literally worked. 

Comments in the gay geek basically said gay guys love the violence at bi women and lesbians (major amber heard supporters fron that side of the LGBT community)..

Some feae for amber after all this is over, can she recover mentally, cos not only does the industry hate her, the whole world at this point does, i hope she finds happiness  and not a headline of a suicide, cos that's how concerned some mental health professionals who aren't her doctor actually are..

The instant vilification happened as soon as Depp took the stand. I hope amber has a family thar loves her, cos she needs that more than ever. 

Amber herself in the piece that brought the defamation lawsuit foreshadowed this actually happening to her. 

update: 

Johnny Depp has won his defamation case against ex-wife Amber Heard, who he sued over claims of domestic abuse. 

The actor wins libel case over an article in which his ex-wife said she was a victim of abuse

The jury awards Depp $10m (£8m) in compensatory damages and $5m in punitive damages

The jury found Heard's statements about her marriage were "false" and she acted with "actual malice"

Jurors also find Depp defamed Heard - through his attorney - and award her $2m

In a statement, Heard says she is "heartbroken" and "the disappointment I feel today is beyond words"

Depp says in his own statement: "The jury gave me my life back. I am truly humbled"

Depp, 58, had sued his ex-wife for $50m for an article she wrote in which she claimed to be a victim of domestic abuse

Heard, 36, counter-sued for $100m, saying he smeared her by calling her a liar

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-61633236?at_custom4=61BD9E78-E1E0-11EC-8669-EBD2923C408C&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom1=[post+type]&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking

• Love 5
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m glad this is over. I hated that it was everywhere.

Unfortunately Amber restarted the wave of “don’t believe women” mindset. After it took sooo long for women to finally be believed when they called out abuse/injustice (#MeToo), this has emboldened, from what I’ve been seeing on podcasts and news channels, Trumpster “alpha male” type men to call out all women as liars. It gives me Jussie Smollette’s fake account of abuse in light of Black Lives Matter. It takes away from the authenticity of the movement. One selfish move on their part, starts to tear away of years of progress minorities fought for. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Unfortunately Amber restarted the wave of “don’t believe women” mindset. After it took sooo long for women to finally be believed when they called out abuse/injustice (#MeToo), this has emboldened, from what I’ve been seeing on podcasts and news channels, Trumpster “alpha male” type men to call out all women as liars. It gives me Jussie Smollette’s fake account of abuse in light of Black Lives Matter. It takes away from the authenticity of the movement. One selfish move on their part, starts to tear away of years of progress minorities fought for. 

Just what I was thinking, this fu*king sociopath single handedly nullified everything millions of women fought for the past 10 years. Well done Amber. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Stefani said:

Thank God this is finally over so that I'll stop getting videos about it on my YT recommendations. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Omg yes!

Ive been getting recommendations on there for the past month and I didnt even know anything about it.

I did watch some clips like how she apparently crapped on his bed, which is NASTY! :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

On 6/1/2022 at 10:29 PM, MikeHunt said:

This is literally all i've been thinking about during this whole **** show. Like she really single handedly ****ed up years and years worth of building women up and for women to be believed, it's truly sad and frustrating. Now all i see are stupid men saying all women are liars, it's sickening 

• Love 4

They really tried to ride the "believe all women" train and ended up proving why that should have never been the mindset.

What happened here is what should always happen, let the allegations be known and then listen to all of the evidence before coming to a conclusion.

People band wagoned and supported her at first, but that was at the height of MeToo. Johnny was cancelled without getting to plead his case and had to deal with that for six years.

Amber's lawyers keep bringing up the UK trial, but there's enough proof of how corrupt that system was...

EmujWM1UUAAmlga-1024x1024.jpg

...he literally had no chance.

Luckily she violated their divorce agreement and kept slandering him, because that opened up the opportunity to speak his truth.

Judge Penny was extremely fair to both sides. It also speaks volumes that Amber was not able to provide ANY proof that he actually hit her.

Her lies blew up right in her face, karma will always catch you.

I don't think this is truly going to harm women as much as people think. Yeah you'll get your right wing nutjobs that'll throw this around. What it'll really harm are those that lie about these situations.

Ultimately what I think will really stem from this, is that people will listen more before jumping to conclusions.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.