Britney recants a story picking up a little girl during her trip to Mexico: "This baby who had never seen me a day in her life wanted me"

OH MY GOD 

this is not a BAD VIDEO at all

the baby is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just remembered when I was in Peru and I was walking down some historic place and then I saw 3 adorable girls, 3 friends they were so cute and they were so excited to give me a hug I couldn't resist and took a picture with them, it was like a cool happy moment from that day, I was wondering and hope they still friends forever! kids are magic! (but I was told by the guide man he said it was dangerous to do that bc he told me I had to pay them and when i paid he said it was dangerous the way I did bc they could have stolen my money but whatever they didn't and it was a cool moment)

40 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I can't wait for all the comments criticizing her for kissing a random kid on the lips

spacer.png

brrit-mx.jpg.549a4e0fff2d63e959653188fa4847e3.jpg

I believe she was going for a kiss on the cheek and the baby turned the face lol 😆 

Her tripping on a random hole in the sand 🤣 me in life!!!!

• Like 2