Britney recants a story picking up a little girl during her trip to Mexico: "This baby who had never seen me a day in her life wanted me"

Will nobody mention how fast she’s going on that Jetski with somebody making waves just next to her? 
I really hope she wasn’t pregnant anymore. But she also lifted up that kid and kids that age have a weight that pregnant women shouldn’t carry. And she fell again (also when it wasn’t on her belly) so the whole video looks like she wasn’t pregnant here anymore? 

7 hours ago, Karin63736 said:

Will nobody mention how fast she’s going on that Jetski with somebody making waves just next to her? 
I really hope she wasn’t pregnant anymore. But she also lifted up that kid and kids that age have a weight that pregnant women shouldn’t carry. And she fell again (also when it wasn’t on her belly) so the whole video looks like she wasn’t pregnant here anymore? 

I feel like this was probably before the pregnancy :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Like when she traveled for her birthday, we haven't heard or seen candid pics of her going abroad lately right?

21 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

I feel like this was probably before the pregnancy :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Like when she traveled for her birthday, we haven't heard or seen candid pics of her going abroad lately right?

britney didn't have sawyer until february, after her birthday. he's too big to be any other time than right now, the jet ski pictures are from may 9th, vicky had many stories from mexico last week when they were there. 

i do, however, believe the mexico trip happened after the miscarriage and was a way for them to grieve. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

britney didn't have sawyer until february, after her birthday. he's too big to be any other time than right now, the jet ski pictures are from may 9th, vicky had many stories from mexico last week when they were there. 

i do, however, believe the mexico trip happened after the miscarriage and was a way for them to grieve. 

Yeah that makes sense

• Like 1

That clip of her falling is hilarious, good job holding onto the girls too, lol, as for kissing the baby, could someone show me where said she kissed the baby on the lips cuz all I’m seeing is that she kissed a baby, she doesn’t name a location in that post. So where are people getting lips from???

44 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That clip of her falling is hilarious, good job holding onto the girls too, lol, as for kissing the baby, could someone show me where said she kissed the baby on the lips cuz all I’m seeing is that she kissed a baby, she doesn’t name a location in that post. So where are people getting lips from???

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Karin63736 said:

Unrelated, but I just want to make sure you know that the Earth is round and not flat. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Sgt Spears deputy said:

For healthy ones as well. It happens in Germany as well. But it´s very strange. Very wealthy people who don't have anything to do with the entertainment industry ( at least not in public) adopted some famous people. Like singers etc.WEIRD

Oh wow that is weird

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block