Jump to content

Britney recants a story picking up a little girl during her trip to Mexico: "This baby who had never seen me a day in her life wanted me"


Recommended Posts

Will nobody mention how fast she’s going on that Jetski with somebody making waves just next to her? 
I really hope she wasn’t pregnant anymore. But she also lifted up that kid and kids that age have a weight that pregnant women shouldn’t carry. And she fell again (also when it wasn’t on her belly) so the whole video looks like she wasn’t pregnant here anymore? 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Karin63736 said:

Will nobody mention how fast she’s going on that Jetski with somebody making waves just next to her? 
I really hope she wasn’t pregnant anymore. But she also lifted up that kid and kids that age have a weight that pregnant women shouldn’t carry. And she fell again (also when it wasn’t on her belly) so the whole video looks like she wasn’t pregnant here anymore? 

I feel like this was probably before the pregnancy :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Like when she traveled for her birthday, we haven't heard or seen candid pics of her going abroad lately right?

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

I feel like this was probably before the pregnancy :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Like when she traveled for her birthday, we haven't heard or seen candid pics of her going abroad lately right?

britney didn't have sawyer until february, after her birthday. he's too big to be any other time than right now, the jet ski pictures are from may 9th, vicky had many stories from mexico last week when they were there. 

i do, however, believe the mexico trip happened after the miscarriage and was a way for them to grieve. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, easy said:

britney didn't have sawyer until february, after her birthday. he's too big to be any other time than right now, the jet ski pictures are from may 9th, vicky had many stories from mexico last week when they were there. 

i do, however, believe the mexico trip happened after the miscarriage and was a way for them to grieve. 

Yeah that makes sense

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That clip of her falling is hilarious, good job holding onto the girls too, lol, as for kissing the baby, could someone show me where said she kissed the baby on the lips cuz all I’m seeing is that she kissed a baby, she doesn’t name a location in that post. So where are people getting lips from???

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That clip of her falling is hilarious, good job holding onto the girls too, lol, as for kissing the baby, could someone show me where said she kissed the baby on the lips cuz all I’m seeing is that she kissed a baby, she doesn’t name a location in that post. So where are people getting lips from???

spacer.png

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Karin63736 said:

Will nobody mention how fast she’s going on that Jetski with somebody making waves just next to her? 
I really hope she wasn’t pregnant anymore. But she also lifted up that kid and kids that age have a weight that pregnant women shouldn’t carry. And she fell again (also when it wasn’t on her belly) so the whole video looks like she wasn’t pregnant here anymore? 

Unrelated, but I just want to make sure you know that the Earth is round and not flat. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Is it for Adults with disabilities or is it for any kind?

For healthy ones as well. It happens in Germany as well. But it´s very strange. Very wealthy people who don't have anything to do with the entertainment industry ( at least not in public) adopted some famous people. Like singers etc.WEIRD

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Sgt Spears deputy said:

For healthy ones as well. It happens in Germany as well. But it´s very strange. Very wealthy people who don't have anything to do with the entertainment industry ( at least not in public) adopted some famous people. Like singers etc.WEIRD

Oh wow that is weird

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...