Britney has lost her baby: "we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please show respect or you will be booted from this topic. Update: several members have been banned and we will continue to do so if the comments are out of line. 

54 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Props to Britney for being brave enough for talking about it. There has always been some sort of stigma around pregnancies and birth - she also talked about her postpartum depression from the boys, yet another thing that is unnecessarily “taboo” to talk about. 

This post makes no sense. Britney is a public figure who announced her pregnancy to the world. She would have had to let the general public know, stigma or not. 

4 minutes ago, MsShameless said:

I've always feared this would happen the moment she announced the pregnancy. Not that I don't trust her judgement, but her body hasn't been her own for so long and she has been under so much pressure. It leaves its toll on you mentally and physically. 

I truly wish she will get past this. She's proven to us how strong she can be and is. 

She can still have the baby she want, but perhaps through surrogacy. 

I agree! It’s such a sensitive time for them. Miscarriages are very scary after 40. It’s been said that 50% of all pregnancies from that age onwards will result in miscarriage. Additionally, it’s been suggested that a miscarriage may even result in a necessary hysterectomy! 

That being said, many women have successfully carried pregnancies to term. Rachel McAdams had her second child at the age of 42 and I believe she even filmed Doctor Strange 2, which had her involved in several stunts, during the late stages of the pregnancy. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Alexa James said:

I agree! It’s such a sensitive time for them. Miscarriages are very scary after 40. It’s been said that 50% of all pregnancies from that age onwards will result in miscarriage. Additionally, it’s been suggested that a miscarriage may even result in a necessary hysterectomy! 

That being said, many women have successfully carried pregnancies to term. Rachel McAdams had her second child at the age of 42 and I believe she even filmed Doctor Strange 2, which had her involved in several stunts, during the late stages of the pregnancy. 

Queen Rachel :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3

Some of these comments have truly made me sick, and I did not expect them coming into this forum. 

Get rid of these accounts... The lack of empathy and disconnect to another human being is disgusting... GET GONE!!! 

I did not even contemplate this possibility or B's life going forward without this baby 😢

• Love 9

What is going on with these comments? This is our Britney the one we all love and adore so much. We are her fans and ultimately fought for her more than her own family did. We need to be here for her in times of triumph and despair! Not make ridiculous insensitive comments! 

• Love 6
Just now, Mayenaise said:

Some of these comments have truly made me sick, and I did not expect them coming into this forum. 

Get rid of these accounts... The lack of empathy and disconnect to another human being is disgusting... GET GONE!!! 

I did not even contemplate this possibility or B's life going forward without this baby 😢

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block