I'm thinking of opening OnlyFans (Dead Serious Post)

BUWYGF

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Do you have an existing following on social media? If not, it's going to be a huge uphill battle to gain momentum (not that you still shouldn't try). I mention that, because if you do it, and it's not successful, then the idea low-key failed and now your noodz are on the Internet. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

It seems you have given this topic some considerable thought :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 7
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Do you have an existing following on social media? If not, it's going to be a huge uphill battle to gain momentum (not that you still shouldn't try). I mention that, because if you do it, and it's not successful, then the idea low-key failed and now your noodz are on the Internet. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Ohhh very good advice, appreciate it. I actually do have quite a large following, plus I've been in digital marketing for 9 years now, so I think I could make it.

I am actually trying to start my own company soon hence why I'd like some quick & easy cash without having to go in debt with banks :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

If you do it for money, then you'll have to know what your potential audience would like from you... If you do it because #hoeatheart then you do you, and then the rest will follow.

Let's say I'm doing it for some EXTRAA money :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Ohhh very good advice, appreciate it. I actually do have quite a large following, plus I've been in digital marketing for 9 years now, so I think I could make it.

I am actually trying to start my own company soon hence why I'd like some quick & easy cash without having to go in debt with banks :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

As long as it won't bite you in the bum later for your business venture. People's ***** get used as an attack all the time so just be careful.

Good luck if you do do it though! 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.