Lady Gaga asked Azealia Banks to diss Nicki Minaj

Style.

She’s a pathological liar. She recently lied about her Kim Petras / Doja cat collab on twitter https://twitter.com/celebirteas/status/1522945716041449474?s=21&t=ycIDRu5zo7w4CsarDJ5Q-g

Thank’s to Elon Musk buying Twitter (remember when they had a threesome  with Grimes who now dates a trans woman) she will be able to express her transphobic rants again : https://twitter.com/lefthandedhater/status/1523663937673527296?s=21&t=ycIDRu5zo7w4CsarDJ5Q-g 

…why would that ever happen? This makes no sense at all.  None of you are giving an actual reason on why this would happen. 
1. If Nicki had beef with someone you know she’d craft a special diss track for them. Which she has not done. Gaga and Caca just rhyme so pause your claws. 
2. What would Gaga gain from this? Honestly. 
3. It’s 2022, why are you believing anything Azalea says?

I think some of ya’ll just thrive off chaos and live for the backlash. 

Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

Azealia banks never drags the artist, if their not a gimmick or someone that she knows is the real deal.

I.e. she always had Britney's back and she mentioned Madonna in the gaga thread as her copying from the queen of Reinvention and that this person is just a cheap end Ace of Base tribute act (look up don't turn around vs. Alejandro) she'd revealing what some of us knew, therr was nothing original at all.

All she did was bring a genre of music popular in clubs and in Europe  (Cascada, Kylie Minogue, Madonna (who did it better by working  with French, British and Swedish producers).

Finally the truth is coming out. 

29 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yessss!!! I binge watched your channel and prayed for you, boo. Plus, you are now a legendary Exhale gif. 

6fnoiz.gif

This is so ******* awesome! Wow!! I'm at the hospital nearly in tears because you guys are soooooo amazing and I feel the love!!! I love you guys 😘 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

This is so ******* awesome! Wow!! I'm at the hospital nearly in tears because you guys are soooooo amazing and I feel the love!!! I love you guys 😘 

I truly do think God has something special for you and right now the trials you are going through are just preparing you. Please take care of yourself and surround yourself by things that inspire the best version of yourself. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I truly do think God has something special for you and right now the trials you are going through are just preparing you. Please take care of yourself and surround yourself by things that inspire the best version of yourself. 

Yes I believe this too... I just want my relationship with God to be personal I don't want to do programs anymore..I think a shelter is better

3 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Yes I believe this too... I just want my relationship with God to be personal I don't want to do programs anymore..I think a shelter is better

Yes...I agree. If they demand anything of you besides telling you to stay away from substances then I do think you should stay away. Churches should not try to "gatekeep" access to God. Focus on your personal relationship. You are correct there. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yes...I agree. If they demand anything of you besides telling you to stay away from substances then I do think you should stay away. Churches should not try to "gatekeep" access to God. Focus on your personal relationship. You are correct there. 

Yeah most definitely!!! These Christian programs want me to pray the gay away or go to conversion therapy!! I'm like wtf .. **** that 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block