Lady Gaga asked Azealia Banks to diss Nicki Minaj

I’m living for this mess, hopefully it’s true ‘cause I need my bich Onika to end Gaga. Now I understand Nicki’s Trollz line:

“You’re talking all that s/hit but you ain’t saying CACA?” :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

It’s probably untrue though because why would Gaga ask this dump question and why wouldn’t Azealia accept this offering? Taking shots at The Queen of Rap it’s the way you keep up with the headlines otherwise it’s crickets for them. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 8

she asked azealia because azelaia unapologetically drags people. 
from a morbid perspective i'd say lady gaga thought she was being slick asking a black female to publicly fight with another black female. 

azealia has a very spiky personality but she seems like an honest person and that's why she comes off bad too because of how intensely she can be and she doesn't back down. idk her but i would trust her version of events or at least take them into consideration, definitely noted because she likes to tell on people.  

one story that made me think she was a liar was rza calling her a liar but i was surprised to read that he had this messed up moment of basically victim shaming which i understand were it comes from but it gives me the sense he might lie on azealia. (just looked into it further and he already went back on his own words/ wishy washy)

it kinda seems like gaga tried to ask her under the guise of a mean girl move and azealia gagged at someone trying to influence her to speak on someone else for them. like lady gaga was trying to be a puppet master basically. 

azealia banks video GIF by Vevo

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

So Azealia, the queen of dragging people on social media, was supposedly asked by Gaga to drag Nicki... because reasons? I can only remember two instances of Gaga ever even talking about Nicki: One time where she implied that Nicki had copied one of her outfits (which Nicki did like dozens of times but whatever), and a second time where Gaga mentioned her in passing when talking about GMAYL on her Little Monsters site (I think she said something along the lines of "that Madonna song with Nicki Minaj").

Other than that, there's been no actual feud between Gaga and Nicki, so I find it very hard to believe that Gaga would want Azealia to drag her. And I find it funny that Azealia would be offended even if she had been asked since she's dragged literally every rap girl and has dragged Nicki plenty of times herself.

Now if Azealia had just said that Gaga wanted her to drag Madonna, I would find that more believable. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: Also how tf did Jay get his own reaction gif?! :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

She has a lot of invented “traumas” to shield her from criticism.

- lupus

- gang r***

- psychosis

- **** abuse

- hip replacement 

- fibromyalgia 

- chronic pain

- depression

- PSTD

There’s a lot wrong with this post.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

She has a lot of invented “traumas” to shield her from criticism.

- lupus

- gang r***

- psychosis

- **** abuse

- hip replacement 

- fibromyalgia 

- chronic pain

- depression

- PSTD

I mean, we know that a few of these things are real, the **** usage in particular because Perez confirmed that Gaga had done cocaine during one of his Gaga rants a few years ago.

Some of those are exaggerated though, either by you or wherever you first read them. She never claimed she was "gang raped" as far as I know; she claimed that a producer (singular) she worked with raped her (implied to be Rob Fusari). And she didn't get a whole hip replacement, just arthroscopic surgery for her hip. Both scenarios could easily be related to PTSD.

If y'all want any more proof that Azealia is full of ****, y'all should see her recent tweets where she fat shamed Nicki only 24 hours after coming to her defense. The woman literally radiates chaotic troll energy ffs.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block