This Love (Taylor's Version)- OUT!

22 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I really think it's an edit for the trailer... I mean it better be :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

She changed GAH because of complaints I guess. Fans sleep on 'This Love', but I don't think they'd complain. 

This happened with Wildest Dreams TV in the Spirit trailer, it had added strings which weren't in the actual rerecording.

Anyways I'm listening to This Love TV and it's perfect. Very much in line with the original recording.

Edited by Isla

This Love is my FAVORITE Taylor song. I know every layer of that song and thus one has something off in the mix. Whoever is doing her mixing needs the boot. All the re-recording a have had really hit or miss mixing, seems really lazy. There was such attention to detail in the original mix. This just doesn’t compare in any way.

23 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

So who owns her masters now? Didn’t Scooter Braun sell them.

Shamrock? Also the copyright changed for her first six albums on Spotify, it no longer says Big Machine Recordings but instead says 'Apollo A-1 LLC'.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block