This Love (Taylor's Version)- OUT!

46 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

This Love is beautiful song. Can't wait to hear her version. Also, 1989 is coming or what :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! This Love is one of the most underrated songs she has. 

Idk about what's coming next though. She has new merch in her store for both Speak Now AND 1989. I'M SO CONFUSED!

• Love 3

I am worried that this is the final track like she totally changed "Girl at home" on RED. It sounds good but the original album version is way better so I am praying this was just an edit for the trailer of the movie but my hopes aren't high....

I really hate it if she changes the song drastically. Girl at Home really was a good song but the new version is just ruined forever.

Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

I am worried that this is the final track like she totally changed "Girl at home" on RED. It sounds good but the original album version is way better so I am praying this was just an edit for the trailer of the movie but my hopes aren't high....

I really think it's an edit for the trailer... I mean it better be :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

She changed GAH because of complaints I guess. Fans sleep on 'This Love', but I don't think they'd complain. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I definitely would, I always adored This Love ever since the day it came out. 

I meant they don't complain about the original version hehe, so no reason to change it :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

And yes, This Love was  the first song I truly adored when 1989 came out :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block