What part of the book are you looking forward to the most?

The truth about JT no matter what doesn't justify what JT DID

the truth about KFED , Felicia, Jason trawick

What happened behind the scenes, is weird when she was in south america the only place she go for a walk was Bogota, but the other places was strictly inside an hotel.

• Like 3

I think we have to question ourselves if she is really writing a Book/or if the book ever will be released.  I know she said it herself, but she is dealing with a lot at the moment, she's telling us a lot of things. It often happens she says A, and after that never say B. 

Taking it with a grain of salt.

4 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I think we have to question ourselves if she is really writing a Book/or if the book ever will be released.  I know she said it herself, but she is dealing with a lot at the moment, she's telling us a lot of things. It often happens she says A, and after that never say B. 

Literally 5 major news outlets independently confirmed the book is 100% happening 2 months ago lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I want her to tell us once and for all why JT and her broke up. I still to this day see comments about JT cheating or B cheating or she only did this because he first did that…etc. I don’t think she’ll ever go there but it would be nice so both fandoms can just drop their imagined version of events.

Also just reading any bombshell stories; things I would’ve never even knew about. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

19 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

tbh everything she is willing to share comfortably with us. her life is such a mystery. the book is going to be longer than the bible and I'm here for it 

In the 40 years she’s lived she could do a full on Harry Potter series amount tbh and each book would probably be just as good as the next.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I'm afraid her childhood is pretty dark (as she's alluded to in insta captions and as others have alleged).

Like many others, I'm really interested in hearing about her teen years and early years of stardom. 2007 OF COURSE. I also want to hear about the first few years of the conservatorship, specifically around Femme Fatale.

I hope the book is well balanced and talks as much about her incredibly high highs as much as it talks about the conservatorship and her low moments.

I hope she talks about her music and artistry, like everything that revolves around her albums, concepts that not happened, performances, the baby voice thing, lipsyncing, her songwriting, creative control and all that stuff. I would also love if she would explain how Jive/RCA reacted to team con and especially how that relationship changed the way how she can make an album.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

it's not like some news that TMZ reported or that the source was Team Con trying to isolate Britney. They were even able to identify the publisher that got the deal.

• Like 1

Everything. Signing with Jive, all the pe** staff she had to endure, the baby voice and her perspective on her singing and performing. All the guys JT, Kfed. Head shave and 2007 in general. What was her artistic vision around 2004/05. The mystery behind FFney, Jason Trawick was he really beating her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block