Britney: Selena has inspired me to get another tattoo - Selena responds!

I'm not sure about the 'drip' effect on the rose but asides from that it's a pretty design.

To anyone saying 'no', Britney is free to do as she pleases now. If she wants to get a tattoo, then so be it. I'm sure it'd look nice. She barely has any tattoos compared to some celebs who have overdone it. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

If she wants one, she should get one - and f any haters that say otherwise! She's an adult, she's free, and yalls opinions don't matter one bit.

It’s tacky, tasteless and ugly. Tattoos are in general but that’s another topic all together :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

That's your opinion. I actually agree, I hate tattoos but to think that you and I are entitled to an opinion on what Britney (or anyone else) does with their body is tacky and tasteless. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

She can do what she likes - that’s what she/we fought for :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

But it is a gross looking tattoo. Also, is it real on Selena? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

If she wants one, she should get one - and f any haters that say otherwise! She's an adult, she's free, and yalls opinions don't matter one bit.

Oh look now giving opinions is bad too :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: A non-agreeing opinion is not hating yall yes-people are so fake & toxic

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block