Coi Leray & Nicki Minaj Have Dropped The Music Video For Click Click

Style.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Imagine staning Nicki so much and breathing the same air as clowns who stan Hilary Duff and Cardi B :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

This comment is a note to self, a me to me message. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Slayer @Urbanney @Midnight @Prachi do y’all think I need to make that psychiatrist appointment? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

I stan neither :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: safe and sound, no scratches or dents here darlings :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

12 hours ago, Style. said:

Imagine staning Nicki so much and breathing the same air as clowns who stan Hilary Duff and Cardi B :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

This comment is a note to self, a me to me message. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Slayer @Urbanney @Midnight @Prachi do y’all think I need to make that psychiatrist appointment? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

Color me a clown because I’ve stanned Hilegend since Casper Meets Wendy :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I love how Nicki is so hip hop with the music, and her bars are always surprising, she keeps it entertaining all the time, nothing is predictable, and then in the music video she has fun! (that's very pop)

Actually I’m so into Nicki this time musically because she’s really into putting a lot of hard bars and hip hop verses. She could have done the pop or trap route because she’s well Nicki Minaj, but she prefers integrity. But I want pop Nic so badddddd @jordeezytell me you guys don’t want pop Nicki… she’s would slay honestly, and what’s wrong in doing pop? :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Gotta love her, she looks good in the video!

• Love 1
22 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I just read the lyrics, DMX died?! ugh... I know him from here!:

The barsssssssssssss 

Do we see this type of pen to the new female rappers? I don’t think so, but that’s fine. Just don’t try to be slick and compare her to whatever bich… :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block