Christina Aguilera stuns in Vogue Portugal Body issue

icybaby

20 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw man I cant see the pics!

Can anyone put a new link to them on here please

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: contact ur internet provider Stephanie :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: xtina will not stand for fake fans who don’t want to give her profile engagement  :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  Give her her views :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

edit: omg I didn’t realize the insta wasn’t shared I can’t see the pics either in the original post but it’s in one of the comments  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Rik said:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: contact ur internet provider Stephanie :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: xtina will not stand for fake fans who don’t want to give her profile engagement  :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  Give her her views :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

edit: omg I didn’t realize the insta wasn’t shared I can’t see the pics either in the original post but it’s in one of the comments  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

Lol I just saw them right now.

Maybe it was either my connection or someone didnt post them from IG.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block