Rumor alert! Britney and Nicki Minaj collab on the way?!

I watched that interview, whoever posted this cut parts out. They were talking about a female nicki sent a verse to the reason she said “it’s her moment” is because the interviewer was asking her who the person was and nicki said she would rather let the other person tell it bc it’s their song 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm ready. The world is ready. It's been 6 years. It's time. Brit herself said she's doing a lot of **** that is gonna scare her this year! 

So far we have rumors of:

° Britney x Eminem Collab & Music Video

° Britney n Nicki Potential Collab

° Rumored Oprah interview

° Rumored Podcast and Docuseries

° Unofficial Book Announcement

That sounds like a lot to scare anyone. Lots of promo. But no tour. Which makes sense. 

Realistically, Britney is coming and it makes sense for her and Beyonce to come back at the same time. They both haven't released music in 6 years. 

• Love 6

as much as I would like to see her come back and be successful again, I don't think now is the time

I feel like whatever she would create now might be rushed and made while she is still getting over everything. I mean I think it would be great for her to be creative during this period but not necessarily release it yet.... like take your time, focus on getting better and then come back fully ready and with a well-rounded project / update sound and image.

just my opinion!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators

First the weeknd, Eminem and now niki. When will this end?? B hasn’t been in a recording booth since 2016 and she doesn’t sing anymore. She’s being American’s next best author ✍️ and wants to settle down 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block