Rumor alert! Britney and Nicki Minaj collab on the way?!

6 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

pls no not nicki, twitter will cancel britney 

Nicki is the most tweeted female rapper of 2021 and probably will be in 2022, good or bad! Does it matter? You biches can’t even spell TWITTER :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I mean, you biches can’t even spell ******** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

13 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki is the most tweeted female rapper of 2021 and probably will be in 2022, good or bad! Does it matter? You biches can’t even spell TWITTER :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I mean, you biches can’t even spell ******** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

she’s married to a rap***, she’s anti vax and used her huge platform to spread misinformation and she had a lawsuit against her for intimidating her husbands victim - she was the most tweeted rapper because of all this **** she did 

• Love 1

First of all, I am not into a collab as a "comeback" single... second, I am not into any meaningless collab at all. Other artists need them, Britney doesnt.... and most importantly, it's way to soon... she is still healing, she is still hurting and getting back to work might be a bit overwhelming at the moment... 

1 hour ago, balmainxcx said:

she’s married to a rap***, she’s anti vax and used her huge platform to spread misinformation and she had a lawsuit against her for intimidating her husbands victim - she was the most tweeted rapper because of all this **** she did 

This. I can already imagine the headlines of the tabbloids "Britney collaborating with rap***'s wife" or "Britney's new song featuring anti vax".

Not even joking. 

The world will be quick to point fingers at her and somehow will blame her. This has been happening since forever?

Working with somebody that had this lot of negative press the last few years is probably not a good idea at this point in Britney's life.

Jamie would be quick to say something like "see, I told you she can't make relative good decisions. I would have never let her work with the wife of a rap***". Just saying something and I don't want to overdramatise this but we all know, everyone is watching her and a lot of people are just waiting for her to mess up so they can say "told you so". That's just the hard truth.

On 3/9/2022 at 8:21 AM, Caleb Ellis said:

First the weeknd, Eminem and now niki. When will this end?? B hasn’t been in a recording booth since 2016 and she doesn’t sing anymore. She’s being American’s next best author ✍️ and wants to settle down 

Sue literally post dancing on get naked and teases what is coming next!

she stopped recording in 2018, not 2016! Also, she herself said she want to give some new music to her fans! 

I'd be okay with this. However there is so many artists I want Britney to collab with. Cardi B. Janet. Madonna. And most importantly CHER, that woman was her fecking fan and biggest supporter. I wanna say Lady Gaga but I think that ship has sailed. I'd say Justin Timberlake as well because the general population would eat it up but I don't know. I'd love if the Eminem rumor was true. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block