Britney Spears was rated the best professional industry dancer this century by the American College Dance Association.

On 3/7/2022 at 6:34 PM, Applejack said:

Billie Jean's routine literally features a pirouette.

Plus, James Brown would also do splits casually anytime.

But I can agree on JLo

Hell, and M even did an areal spin on the Sky Fits Heaven choreo from Drowned World Tour 😁

And JLO is the best female dancer from her generation followed by Ciara and then Brit.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

This list is so fake. 

Ciara, Tinashe, Jlo, Normani and Britney all come before Bey. 

As for the boys they forgot Usher, Omarion, Bruno and (as much as I dislike him, but he's a phenomenal dancer) Fist Brown. 

It is from 2000 and onwards therefore Janet, Paula, Madonna and MJ aren't included. And from the next gen (2000-onwards) JLO has the most skills LMAO 

It's not fake, they obviously didn't include B and C list stars, just A list.  

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Not true, Janet is a more talented versatile dancer. Who has danced at the top of her game for DECADES! Look what Janet was doing at Britney’s age. Britney got it all from Janet but was only able to do it full out for a few years. Give respect! This is just a popularity contest...Ariana? Taylor Swift? Britney WAS talented but a list without Janet and a few others is a joke. There are so many black dancers who were left off this but Beyoncé is on it? Only a popularity contest. 

This is just from this century my god, and this ain't a popularity contest this is from a very reputed dance school they included britney and jlo one of the best in 2020 also.  And it's also only females.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Not true, Janet is a more talented versatile dancer. Who has danced at the top of her game for DECADES! Look what Janet was doing at Britney’s age. Britney got it all from Janet but was only able to do it full out for a few years. Give respect! This is just a popularity contest...Ariana? Taylor Swift? Britney WAS talented but a list without Janet and a few others is a joke. There are so many black dancers who were left off this but Beyoncé is on it? Only a popularity contest. 

Janet is fine and all, but she didn’t do any back flip tho. Britney has more power than Janet’s peak. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Almost Mystical said:

Janet is fine and all, but she didn’t do any back flip tho. Britney has more power than Janet’s peak. 

I became a Janet fan when I first saw Rhythm Nation, but that backflip made me swoon and stole my heart.

Used to be a big ice skating and gymnastics fan when I was a kid. Kristy Yamaguchi was my first crush.

2 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

It's not fake, they obviously didn't include B and C list stars, just A list.  

Yes Gaga, Ariana, Rihanna and Taylor A-List Dancers? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

WTF is the right side? Honestly my favorites aren’t even listed 

Aaliyah 

are you that somebody mv GIF

Ciara

Ride Dancing GIF

Janet 

Janet Jackson Dancing GIF by Vevo

Christina Milian 

Shame there’s no gif but “Dip It Low”

Also men? I can’t find the list but If Usher isn’t on it then it’s **** 

Nyre GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

And Michael Jackson of course 

michael jackson dancing GIF

and James Brown

James Brown Dancing GIF

spacer.png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Paula Abdul taught Janet how to dance (according to the new Janet documentary)

spacer.png

3 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

I became a Janet fan when I first saw Rhythm Nation, but that backflip made me swoon and stole my heart.

Used to be a big ice skating and gymnastics fan when I was a kid. Kristy Yamaguchi was my first crush.

I think it really help that Britney have gymnastics background because she’s able to do things that other singer/dancer might not able to do, including the backflip. And 23 years later, I think Britney dance move really stood the test of time that nobody are even close. Hell, I even would dare say, Primeney might be on Michael’s level if not higher. The power and sensuality that she has is god tier. 

• Like 1
On 3/10/2022 at 3:01 AM, Caleb Ellis said:

Britney was great in her prime. Ciara should’ve been on the poll. Gaga and Beyoncé moves are decent but I don’t recall the rest actually dancing on stage 

It goes Jlo>Ciara>Britney>Tinashe=Normani>BoA>Beyoncé>Shakira 

Janet, Paula Abdul and Madonna would EAT Beyonce in a dance off with EASE. 

Gaga can't dance so she has no business on the poll. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

It goes Jlo>Ciara>Britney>Tinashe>Normani>BoA>Beyoncé>Shakira 

Janet, Paula Abdul and Madonna would EAT Beyonce in a dance off with EASE. 

Gaga can't dance so she has no business on the poll. 

Beyonce is not greater than Shakira at all, Shak is a trained belly dancer and doesn't need 20 dancers to back her up. 

Rest I can agree with though I see Britney = Tinsahe and Normani and not Britney being greater then them. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yes Gaga, Ariana, Rihanna and Taylor A-List Dancers? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stars....not dancers. 

Stars.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block