Britney Spears was rated the best professional industry dancer this century by the American College Dance Association.

1 minute ago, DonMegaX said:

When was the last time Janet performed like that though?

I agree but still doesn't take away the credit though, I mean if we think about it Britney also did good dancing on POM show here and there only otherwise her last good tour was Circus. 

FACTS. Her IG videos are just her messing around. Britney (at her peak at least) is the best overall dancer pop star ever. People talk about Michael and Madonna but I’d like to see them do pirouettes. Britney was so versatile, like she can do classical stuff, booty shaking, and backflips. Jennifer Lopez and Janet come close, but I still think Britney has more versatility. I’d also say Gaga is a better dancer than Rihanna, I love them both, but I think Gaga has done more complex choreography. Why are Taylor and Ariana even on this list? I guess Taylor tried to do a lot of choreography, but we all know it’s not her strong point. And Ariana barely dances lol 

• Love 4

This list is so fake. 

Ciara, Tinashe, Jlo, Normani and Britney all come before Bey. 

As for the boys they forgot Usher, Omarion, Bruno and (as much as I dislike him, but he's a phenomenal dancer) Fist Brown. 

On 3/7/2022 at 6:07 PM, LostAvenger said:

And not Janet :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It is from 2000 and onwards therefore Janet, Paula, Madonna and MJ aren't included. And from the next gen (2000-onwards) JLO has the most skills LMAO 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block