"Grueling", says source about Madonna biopic audition process

On 3/5/2022 at 4:36 AM, bitbitboi said:

I still can't believe she's making a movie about HERSELF... That can't be a genuine tribute to her and her life if it comes straight from Madonna. Also, the ego... That cannot be healthy for her nor for others around her. Cringey AF.

Yeah its something an egomaniac would do......then again its Madonna, so she fits both categories anyway  

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

It surprises me the anger towards Madonna, like chill y'all.

No one of your faves would be here if it wasn't for Madonna, including Britney.

And the nerve to call her Flopdonna? Really?

Let's see what your faves are doing at 63.

This is very disrespectful and ageist seriously.

@Jordan Miller

We get it. You’re a Madonna Stan and she can do no wrong. Who are you to go after people for voicing their opinions? Sounds like you’re the one that needs to chill. No one tagged you in a comment for you to come in here all hot and bothered talking about ageism when no one is talking about her age spacer.png yea, torturing people auditioning for a movie about yourself makes you a flop regardless of what you have done in the past. Do you like Narcissistdonna better? :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We get it. You’re a Madonna Stan and she can do no wrong. Who are you to go after people for voicing their opinions? Sounds like you’re the one that needs to chill. No one tagged you in a comment for you to come in here all hot and bothered talking about ageism when no one is talking about her age spacer.png yea, torturing people auditioning for a movie about yourself makes you a flop regardless of what you have done in the past. Do you like Narcissistdonna better? :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

You believe everything you read then. How do you know that is true? Do you believe everything the "insiders" say? 

Do you need a lesson about 2007 Britney? Like do you know from which forum you're a member of? Have you learned anything about how the media treats the people we Stan? Or are you one of them too?

I'm not saying I accept and agree with how she, but you know what? I don't know her. 

An opinion is ok, everyone should have it but when it becomes an attack is when I see a red flag. 

And of course I can come all hot and bothered, aren't you saying we should ALL have an opinion? (We ALL sing lol)

6 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

You believe everything you read then. How do you know that is true? Do you believe everything the "insiders" say? 

Do you need a lesson about 2007 Britney? Like do you know from which forum you're a member of? Have you learned anything about how the media treats the people we Stan? Or are you one of them too?

I'm not saying I accept and agree with how she, but you know what? I don't know her. 

An opinion is ok, everyone should have it but when it becomes an attack is when I see a red flag. 

And of course I can come all hot and bothered, aren't you saying we should ALL have an opinion? (We ALL sing lol)

Then don’t tell people they need to chill, when you in fact also need to chill. Have a great day. I don’t care about Madonna or what she does in her spare time, but I can absolutely call her out on it. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Then don’t tell people they need to chill, when you in fact also need to chill. Have a great day. I don’t care about Madonna or what she does in her spare time, but I can absolutely call her out on it. 

I'm very chill babes.

Seems you need to do some anger management classes or a course in communication and how to deliver a message without attacking of undermining someone else's opinion.

Or hopefully time will let you mature.

I repeat, opinions are cool and necessary but not attacks, which is the thing I'm criticizing from the get go.

💋 Kiss

33 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

@Jordan Miller

I dont think its ageist nor disrespectful. Its literal opinions, you wont like everyones opinion but it doesnt mean theres is wrong. 

Alot of people on this forum also dislike her due to the fact she never brought attention to Britneys circumstances even though she used Britney on MTV AND as Britney was coming back having her feature on Human Nature - Shes Not Your *****. 

Madonna i dislike due to her antics and behaviour towards people. 

But i do like her music

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I dont think its ageist nor disrespectful. Its literal opinions, you wont like everyones opinion but it doesnt mean theres is wrong. 

Alot of people on this forum also dislike her due to the fact she never brought attention to Britneys circumstances even though she used Britney on MTV AND as Britney was coming back having her feature on Human Nature - Shes Not Your *****. 

Madonna i dislike due to her antics and behaviour towards people. 

But i do like her music

I understand, and I also feel like she did use Britney to some extent and didn't shine a light on the CS.

It's ok to dislike.

But to call out names like 'egomaniac', 'flopdonna', etc. It's uncalled for.

It's just negative and disrespectful, for anyone but we are talking here about someone who paved the way for many and even fought for a community when no one was giving a voice.

And I'm talking about the gays and AIDS awareness.

Was it a PR move or genuine? We will never know but what we know is that it DID help, a lot. That is a fact.

The people she fought for, turning against her.

Is like those people asking Britney to go back to the studio and touring and getting mad when she is clearly taking her time.

19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

If she does a movie about her entire life so far, you know she will for sure put the VMA Britney kiss in. I wonder who she will cast for Britney?!

I dont think it will be about her entire life, I mean how do you put 60 years and 40 years of active career into one movie.

I think it will be maybe about her first 10 years of carreer, from the moving to New York until maybe "Vogue"

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I'm very chill babes.

Seems you need to do some anger management classes or a course in communication and how to deliver a message without attacking of undermining someone else's opinion.

Or hopefully time will let you mature.

I repeat, opinions are cool and necessary but not attacks, which is the thing I'm criticizing from the get go.

💋 Kiss

The irony :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

3 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

@Jordan Miller

No one is saying anything about her age. She’s an icon and I respect that and love some of her songs ( earlier mostly :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:) but she is also VERY full of herself. She bought very much into her own hype and unfortunately that has been really cringe to watch play out. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

It's reported that it will be about her struggles and until the Blond Ambition Tour (90).

Probably she wants to do sequels or a Madonna Universe, or she is smart and will show her biggest decade ever, 80s

Knowing her narcisistic azz,

she probably would make sequels.

This movie honestly seems like a vanity project imo

• Like 1
On 3/6/2022 at 5:50 AM, Jacolicious said:

It's not a tribute, it's about telling the story from her perspective. Most musicians (still alive) provide support if the directing team is smart enough to ask.

I get that but from what we've heard so far she wants to be the main executive producer and creative director. Most people would be involved in some level but not be the ones pulling all the strings.

PS if what she does to her OWN PHOTOS is any indication of "her perspective", you can only imagine what kind of narcissistic, deluded type of movie you're going to get:

spacer.png

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Knowing her narcisistic azz,

she probably would make sequels.

This movie honestly seems like a vanity project imo

After the success of Freddie and Elton biopic being recognized in the awards circuit she wants that too. She was always criticized by her attempts in movies and to see how Lady Gaga is doing she felt that she needs that too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block