"Grueling", says source about Madonna biopic audition process

7 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

It surprises me the anger towards Madonna, like chill y'all.

No one of your faves would be here if it wasn't for Madonna, including Britney.

And the nerve to call her Flopdonna? Really?

Let's see what your faves are doing at 63.

This is very disrespectful and ageist seriously.

@Jordan Miller

Such a queen! I am reading her biography and it is so inspiring.

If any movie should depict her life, it should require that much effort! She will only do this once, might as well be perfect.

Strike A Pose Vogue GIF by Madonna

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

But she wasnt like a choreography type dancer.

Like Janet Jackson or Britney as example:

They always did intense and hard choreography,

Madonna never really did that

Madonna is classically trained, she got a full ride college scholarship on ckassical dance and studied under Pearl Lang and Alvin Alley.

The other two are street dancers.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna is classically trained, she got a full ride college scholarship on ckassical dance and studied under Pearl Lang and Alvin Alley.

Look I WASNT trying to start a freakin debate in here about her dancing but

really saying that Britney and Janet are from the street??

WOW thats rude!

And also I already knew Madonna was originally a dancer but she NEVER did intense choreo like they did.

THATS WHAT I MEANT!

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Madonna does intense choreo, her style is simply different to what Janet and Britney do. If you pay attention you can see that Madonna comes from contemporary dance.

• Like 1

She IS an egomaniac. I don't care what someone else might say, but she is the most self centered artist...  I have a huge amount of respect for her as an artist, but as a person, she has always struck me as a terrible one. She uses people for her own benefit and once she has no use of them anymore, she tosses them away....  And her making a movie about herself.... wow! That will for sure be a genuine tribute.... And she may have started as a dancer, but she never really was a big dancer, her choreos would have been a warmup for some dancers.... 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t care about Madonna or what she does in her spare time, but I can absolutely call her out on it. 

That doesn't even make any sense LOL it's clear as day that you care a lot about her that's why you keep showing up in threads about her always trying to highlight her flaws yet whenever there are positive posts about her, like her condemning the attacks on Ukraine, it's crickets from you.

19 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I dont think its ageist nor disrespectful. Its literal opinions, you wont like everyones opinion but it doesnt mean theres is wrong. 

Alot of people on this forum also dislike her due to the fact she never brought attention to Britneys circumstances even though she used Britney on MTV AND as Britney was coming back having her feature on Human Nature - Shes Not Your *****. 

Madonna i dislike due to her antics and behaviour towards people. 

But i do like her music

You guys are so silly it's unbelievable. Dragging people for not speaking out sooner yet I'm sure you guys all supported the Britney brand up until 2019 by buying all her stuff and going to her shows, yeah the shows she felt forced to do. Where were all you guys back then??

Britney has never spoken negatively about Madonna, not even since she's free. Yet she was very quick to drag Xtina (even if that was a bit unjustified but that's another topic). You really need to give up trying to push some false narrative, it's not going to happen.

Fetch Mean Girls GIF

• Love 1
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Doesn't matter. Beyonce and Gaga are considered dancers and they do not do hard core choreo like Britney or Janet. Madonna's Vogue was enough to start a dance revolution. 

Some comments here are trying to discredit Madonna's impact on music and dance.  Not here for it!

marriage boot camp sit down felicia GIF by WE tv

7 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Doesn't matter. Beyonce and Gaga are considered dancers and they do not do hard core choreo like Britney or Janet. Madonna's Vogue was enough to start a dance revolution. 

Some comments here are trying to discredit Madonna's impact on music and dance.  Not here for it!

And they state she's pop, not hip hop.

They need to relisten to her self titled album and then find a freestyle play list on where they stream music.

She's one of the pioneers in that electro pop beats with R&B melodies, it's obvious why she was a rare female for the rock and roll hall of fame got inducted the first time she's nominated. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Turogue said:

That doesn't even make any sense LOL it's clear as day that you care a lot about her that's why you keep showing up in threads about her always trying to highlight her flaws yet whenever there are positive posts about her, like her condemning the attacks on Ukraine, it's crickets from you.

I keep showing up in threads about her? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: It’s creepy you claim that when I can’t even remember the last Flopdonna post I commented on, but the fact you do means you’re keeping tabs on me which is a little :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: oh you mean when she used her own song “Sorry” to post about the Ukraine attacks? That narcissist doesn’t give a **** about anyone, but herself. Bye :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I keep showing up in threads about her? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: It’s creepy you claim that when I can’t even remember the last Flopdonna post I commented on, but the fact you do means you’re keeping tabs on me which is a little :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: oh you mean when she used her own song “Sorry” to post about the Ukraine attacks? That narcissist doesn’t give a **** about anyone, but herself. Bye :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Deny it all you want but you're just a little bitter hater 😘 You do realise she has always been outspoken when it comes to these issues? The video is a fan edit of her 2006 Confessions anti-war interlude. All her tours have interludes like this. And she also posted another message wearing the Ukrainian flag https://atrl.net/forums/topic/392056-madonna-wearing-the-ukrainian-flag-💛🇺🇦💙🇺🇦💛/#comment-21294263

But still you obviously prefer to spread hate and negativity instead of love and acceptance.

Crawl back into your hole and try to do something productive with your time.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, maki93 said:

What I also meant by my comment is that dancing was NOT Madonna's priority when it came to her career.

She even said herself that she wants to provoke others to think and inspire them through messages in her songs

11 hours ago, Turogue said:

Deny it all you want but you're just a little bitter hater 😘 You do realise she has always been outspoken when it comes to these issues? The video is a fan edit of her 2006 Confessions anti-war interlude. All her tours have interludes like this. And she also posted another message wearing the Ukrainian flag https://atrl.net/forums/topic/392056-madonna-wearing-the-ukrainian-flag-💛🇺🇦💙🇺🇦💛/#comment-21294263

But still you obviously prefer to spread hate and negativity instead of love and acceptance.

Crawl back into your hole and try to do something productive with your time.

“But still you obviously prefer to spread hate and negativity instead of love and acceptance” then go on to tell me to “crawl back into [my] hole and try to do something productive with [my] time” THE IRONY :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I’m working on an MBA while working full-time you troll. Lucky for you I don’t ban you from the thread for being a **** :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Love Madonna soooo much - so glad she is at the helm of the project, HOWEVER I do hope she lets a talented director take the reins. I know M isn't at all afraid to reveal her self (a la "Joan of Arc" and her various behind-the-scenes doco) but for real, this film needs not to be contrived and overly "Madonna is an underrated legend y'all have her fogotten her legacy remember her now not when she's dead" which is what I fear she'll be pushing for, which of course is all true, but for her to be holding the reins on such a project will never go down well unfortunately.

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

“But still you obviously prefer to spread hate and negativity instead of love and acceptance” then go on to tell me to “crawl back into [my] hole and try to do something productive with [my] time” THE IRONY :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I’m working on an MBA while working full-time you troll. Lucky for you I don’t ban you from the thread for being a **** :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Like the irony of "I don't care about Madonna or what she does in her free time" and you can "still call her out for it". Yeah irony seems lost on you. 

Sure honey you claim to be so busy but whenever you post about people like Madonna it's nothing but trolling. Like I said irony is not exactly your strength. Good luck with that alleged MBA.

Of course it's nothing but insults and threats when someone calls out your behaviour. 

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

10 hours ago, Turogue said:

Like the irony of "I don't care about Madonna or what she does in her free time" and you can "still call her out for it". Yeah irony seems lost on you. 

Sure honey you claim to be so busy but whenever you post about people like Madonna it's nothing but trolling. Like I said irony is not exactly your strength. Good luck with that alleged MBA.

Of course it's nothing but insults and threats when someone calls out your behaviour. 

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Move it along troll 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block