Britney’s restaurant Nyla

It didn’t last long :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

“Britney Spears: Nyla

Internationally famous singer Britney Spears’s Cajun restaurant Nyla, located in the Dylan Hotel in Manhattan, was perhaps the best restaurant that opened and closed in 2002. Nyla faced a mountain of debt and a few health-code violations and then—understandably—decided to switch its cuisine to Italian. I’ve got news for you, America, nobody’s perfect; leave Britney’s restaurant alone.”

Health code violations? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
Outside of the restaurant on opening night. The power of the Queen.

spacer.png
I couldn’t find any photos of the inside but it looks cute! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

It didn’t last long :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

“Britney Spears: Nyla

Internationally famous singer Britney Spears’s Cajun restaurant Nyla, located in the Dylan Hotel in Manhattan, was perhaps the best restaurant that opened and closed in 2002. Nyla faced a mountain of debt and a few health-code violations and then—understandably—decided to switch its cuisine to Italian. I’ve got news for you, America, nobody’s perfect; leave Britney’s restaurant alone.”

Health code violations? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

yeah they found a rat inside 

spacer.png

• Haha 9
  • Super Mods

You know I always wondered what the restaurant was like whether it was good food or not or what they served.

Honestly I think one of the reasons the restaurant failed was cause Britney wasnt as passionate about it

as her other projects.

This was obviously a business venture to make more money.

However if she ever decides to open up a restaurant now,

I'd love to try especially since ive never been to NYLA cause I was a kid and live in California

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block