Poll: What do you guys think of this Beyoncé look?

Midnight

Beyoncé's look?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Hey guys, so I saw this post and thought she looked gorgeous but, after giving it a closer look I couldn't decide whether it was a yes or a no. She's glowing that's for sure but, it's something about the jean shorts with the jacket along with that thing on her neck that just don't quite fit together. However, I still can't help but to think she looks beautiful and somehow it works.

I'm confused, what do you guys think?

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I think the outfit is a mess, but look at her... She's glowing. I honestly think it's mostly about the attitude. She sells the look because you can tell she's comfortable in it, so unless it's really unflattering or put together with no thought whatsoever, then it's good. If I had to change something, though, it would be those short jeans, I think they fit weird, and they look cheap. And that necklace looks too big / bussy, but look at her in that close-up... She can tell me whatever she wants with that resting b itch face. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Nice thread!

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Yehaw ready for a night out at the local barnyard line dancing competition and pie eating contest with bestie Billy Joel 

:snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Hope she had fun!

Reveal hidden contents

My Bell won

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdLozaIxiR__nirfsf8FB

Well look at that, Michelle actually looking nice for once I- :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Spoiler

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block