Remembering Inactive Drama Queens of Exhale and Their Biggest Scandals!

No Seas Cortes

18 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Exhale's history is pretty dark. From s.e.x scandals, hacks and even death. I remember around 2009 a few users bullied one so hard they committed suicide:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Anyone remember that? Because I'm not sure If all the bullying happened on Exhale only, It could be elsewhere too

What? That's not true 😕 

People were bullies though. It was intense 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Omg i remember this, it was a mess. I think they bullied the user out of the forum as well :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

i wonder how they live nowadays? Does the thought someone killed themselves because of their bullying haunt them at all? I wouldnt be able to sleep honestly :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

its either bunnyfoofoo or something like that (user with colorful posts) or a user with huge rihanna signature (back then signatures existed in here).

1 hour ago, Explicit said:

What? That's not true 😕 

People were bullies though. It was intense 

It's a very distant memory, It was literally 13 years ago, so maybe I'm not completely correct on how events followed. But there certainly was a user who did that and was also bullied on here and most probably in real life too.

I vividly remember threads like, "are you happy now" and similar. Kayla as mod could confirm that or some other older members.

Yeah, like you said, "General" and Exhale in general was much, much wilder, this is literally a family friendly version and I'm actually very glad It tamed down.

7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think the users Lilith and Cheri were vile. They would derail every single thread they appeared in, and would insult every user who asked a basic question, and would then play victim. They'd even bring up **** from other threads. It took too long to remove them.

Yeah, I don't know why it was that way, it's weird to me that mods banned rapidly an user like GretchenSpears for using too many gifs, but allowed users like Lilith and Cheri with no consequences, they were literally trash. It doesn't make any sense. Honestly wtf.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Yeah, I don't know why it was that way, it's weird to me that mods banned rapidly an user like GretchenSpears for using too many gifs, but allowed users like Lilith and Cheri with no consequences, they were literally trash. It doesn't make any sense. Honestly wtf.

@I Always Sing Live ah yes, the Lilith being a pawn to increase engagement on threads theory. This was clearly a setup from Jordan Miller herself 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block