Remembering Inactive Drama Queens of Exhale and Their Biggest Scandals!

No Seas Cortes

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Exhale's history is pretty dark. From s.e.x scandals, hacks and even death. I remember around 2009 a few users bullied one so hard they committed suicide:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Anyone remember that? Because I'm not sure If all the bullying happened on Exhale only, It could be elsewhere too

Omg i remember this, it was a mess. I think they bullied the user out of the forum as well :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

i wonder how they live nowadays? Does the thought someone killed themselves because of their bullying haunt them at all? I wouldnt be able to sleep honestly :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

When I leaked Just Love Me lyrics 2 days ahead of Glory. People hated on me so much convinced I was lying, they even made threads how Im a liar. Two days forward, they got the same lyrics I leaked. 

I didnt let one day pass without calling them out :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

GOOD 4 U :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: I would convince @Jordan Miller to raise huge banners on the site saying: I WAS RIGHT! -Blackout2006

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block