Remembering Inactive Drama Queens of Exhale and Their Biggest Scandals!

No Seas Cortes

I'm sure that Exhale through its history had tons of shady and iconic queens :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Drama after drama, controversy after controversy, scandal after scandal - that was the way to live for those bad b/tches :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink::emma:

There's nothing like a Exhale's history book, the only way to learn about the site is through older users :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

So let's share your stories about the biggest inactive drama queens of Exhale! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: 

Let's remember those legends (they are legends only when they are inactive users, I don't make the rules, don't fight in the comments over that :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Spoiler

You don't have to mention my little scandals :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink::emma::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Spoiler

3d8e598174acdbebfbf2e3348a5b0ff3_origina

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Anyone remember the desert performance :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Vividly… I remember being disappointed but nothing out of the ordinary, I remember the reaction, the backlash was greatly blown out of proportion, people were being so overly dramatic. I laughed my *** out like they legit felt betrayed for a pop star rumored performance? :ehidk_britney_um_eek::billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Spoiler

Iconic :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Exhale's history is pretty dark. From s.e.x scandals, hacks and even death. I remember around 2009 a few users bullied one so hard they committed suicide:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Anyone remember that? Because I'm not sure If all the bullying happened on Exhale only, It could be elsewhere too

How could we learn the user committed suicide?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block