List of every unreleased song confirmed to be recorded for each album

The way she could easily have her best album using some of the ITZ and Blackout ones... 

Imagine an album that contains Hooked On (Sugarfall), Strangest Love, 911, State Of Grace, Rebellion, Rock Star, Baby Boy... 

Add Telephone (which I always thought suited britney very well) and you have another hit followed with an amazing album. Easily her artistic peak with a commercial success too. Missed chance. 

12 minutes ago, Richie said:

The way she could easily have her best album using some of the ITZ and Blackout ones... 

Imagine an album that contains Hooked On (Sugarfall), Strangest Love, 911, State Of Grace, Rebellion, Rock Star, Baby Boy... 

Add Telephone (which I always thought suited britney very well) and you have another hit followed with an amazing album. Easily her artistic peak with a commercial success too. Missed chance. 

The Blackout era deserved a second album for all her personal songs... It was like a darker version of The Original Doll. It would've made her more respected in the music industry for her real talent as a singer and composer, and not just an entertainer and performer.

• Love 3

I’ve got a huge list so I’ll add a couple bits from the first two albums that I’ve had direct confirmation of. (Majority from songwriters themselves)

1. Final Heartbreak (BOMT - Given to Jessica Simpson)
  2. I’ll Leave It Up To You (BOMT - Given to Don Philip)
  3. If You Could See Me Now (BOMT - Given to Don Philip)
  4. Take It Away (Started at Stone Creek, the melody was then used for I’m So Curious)
  5. Back Home (Oops)
  6. Like A Sunflower (Early Oops sessions - scrapped)
  7. Do You Want It? (Oops)
  8. A Long Time Past (Oops)
  9. Too Much To Take (Oops)
  10. You Don’t Own Me (Oops)

Some of the unreleased Oops tracks are confirmed to be produced by Shanks & Bigfoot.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

I’ve got a huge list so I’ll add a couple bits from the first two albums that I’ve had direct confirmation of. (Majority from songwriters themselves)

4. Take It Away (Started at Stone Creek, the melody was then used for I’m So Curious)
  5. Back Home (Oops)

Some of the unreleased Oops tracks are confirmed to be produced by Shanks & Bigfoot.

YOU DONT OWN ME AS IN BY LESLEY GORE?! I’ve ALWAYS wanted to hear Britney sing that!

When SAYGRACE’s cover came out in 2016 I was so shook and immediately wanted to hear Britney sing that! That’s why I was so excited to hear she was working with G-East shortly after! Ahhhhh!!! Can this please leak? 

11 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

5. Back Home (Oops)

She recorded all of those songs ?

11 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Which ones ?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block