List of every unreleased song confirmed to be recorded for each album

I’ve also found some proof Britney recorded Tear the club up. I found a now dead link to supposedly K Briscoe saying Britney recorded a song she wrote called Tear It Up. And another member of the outsyders was asked if it would be on the second remix album to which wizkid said he couldn’t answer the question. IMO if he couldn’t answer then there’s a strong possibility it was a contender. He definitely didn’t need to respond to any questions about it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Most yes. Don’t believe anyone when they say there is no unreleased songs from Oops, that’s false. There’s not loads, but stuff was still at least demoed but the majority of the main recording was in Nov 1999. 

Do you have the receipts of the songs she recorded ? (for BOMT & OOPS)

1 hour ago, Xposed Songs said:

I’ve also found some proof Britney recorded Tear the club up. I found a now dead link to supposedly K Briscoe saying Britney recorded a song she wrote called Tear It Up. And another member of the outsyders was asked if it would be on the second remix album to which wizkid said he couldn’t answer the question. IMO if he couldn’t answer then there’s a strong possibility it was a contender. He definitely didn’t need to respond to any questions about it

She confirmed on her twitter that the song was finished, but I don't know if she was talking about her own recording or Britney's...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/luis06-10/552f30aa.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, Isla said:

Secret (the snippet that leaked in 2012) isn't the same song as My Big Secret... it's a different song called It's a Secret recorded in 2009 I think during sessions for The Singles Collection.

Thank you for confirming this. I always thought "It's A Secret" was "My Big Secret." 

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block