List of every unreleased song confirmed to be recorded for each album

To my knowledge, Weakness, Mystic Man, My Love Was Always There, and You Were My Home were never recorded and only performed on select dates of DWAD, so what's your source for them actually being recorded and produced?

Also, with regards to My Love Was Always There, what's your source for it being "recorded" for the Britney album? When she performed it on DWAD, Enrique's album was already out. I always thought she simply sampled the melody and changed some of the the lyrics to suit her circumstances at that time.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

To my knowledge, Weakness, Mystic Man, My Love Was Always There, and You Were My Home were never recorded and only performed on select dates of DWAD, so what's your source for them actually being recorded and produced?

Also, with regards to My Love Was Always There, what's your source for it being "recorded" for the Britney album? When she performed it on DWAD, Enrique's album was already out. I always thought she simply sampled the melody and changed some of the the lyrics to suit her circumstances at that time.

I found contradictory information on all those songs. But you're right. I corrected that. Thank you.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I found contradictory information on all those songs. But you're right. I corrected that. Thank you.

Oh no problem. I was thinking maybe there was info I wasn't privy too.  :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I'd love if there was a recorded version of Weakness. It's such a different style of ballad for her. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

My thoughts exactly lol. No offence to you OP because I know you would have worked hard on this list! I'm looking forward to having a proper look at it.

I know @PlayboyMommy was meant to make an updated list of all the songs Britney has ever recorded at some point.

My research was mainly based on the old thread + info we got through the podcast The Original Doll + new leaks.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

If they were performed it means that were recorded, maybe as demos. How could she sing them if they didnt existed? Didnt make she her demos before Myah Scarie?

I guess 'Original Xtina's Doll' songs are partly in INZ and partly BO.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JordanFiller said:

If they were performed it means that were recorded, maybe as demos. How could she sing them if they didnt existed? Didnt make she her demos before Myah Scarie?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

What are you even saying or trying to say? 

She wrote and performed them with her pianist. The songs didn't need to be recorded as "demos" prior to her singing them live on tour. They were only performed on select DWAD tour dates and never heard of again. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, JordanFiller said:

Your username :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Myah Scarie ? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Just now, rennen2.0 said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

What are you even saying or trying to say? 

She wrote and performed them with her pianist. The songs didn't need to be recorded as "demos" prior to her singing them live on tour. They were only performed on select DWAD tour dates and never heard of again. 

Im just joking sis, get a distans :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I dont know, maybe youre right :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

18 minutes ago, JordanFiller said:

It's always possible to write a song and perform it without recording it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block