Would you listen to an all ballad Britney album?

I’ll always listen to whatever Britney puts out, but I’m not a ballad type of guy. I never have been. 

It also depends. If we mean ballad as in Unusual You, Baby Boy, State of Grace, And Then We Kiss, Just Luv Me, etc., then it’s a big yes. If we mean ballad as in I Will Still Love You, My Baby, Hold on Tight, Shadow, etc. then I would be disappointed. 

Overall, I’d be a little butt hurt because the music I miss most that has stopped being popular is the empowering, **** dance pop anthems that Britney has always brought to the scene. But I also know that things would be a lot different now than they have been the past 13 years in terms of Britney having control of what music she makes, so I’m excited to see whatever music she brings to the table (if she ever does). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’ll always listen to whatever Britney puts out, but I’m not a ballad type of guy. I never have been. 

It also depends. If we mean ballad as in Unusual You, Baby Boy, State of Grace, And Then We Kiss, Just Luv Me, etc., then it’s a big yes. If we mean ballad as in I Will Still Love You, My Baby, Hold on Tight, Shadow, etc. then I would be disappointed. 

Overall, I’d be a little butt hurt because the music I miss most that has stopped being popular is the empowering, **** dance pop anthems that Britney has always brought to the scene. But I also know that things would be a lot different now than they have been the past 13 years in terms of Britney having control of what music she makes, so I’m excited to see whatever music she brings to the table (if she ever does). 

Watch her shock us all and have a Joanne era  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block