Britney spotted on the beach in Hawaii with Sam

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

So she met Rosengart in Hawaii?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I thought she was back in California:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Omg this is the life she deserves. Of course her attorney meets her on location.  Britney Spears doesn’t run errands like mere mortals!! When she has to sign something, her attorney is specially flown in :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I don't know why the paps (therefore common losers/readers) are obsessing with those pics. This is a perfectly normal and healthy body. 

The majority of women globally have extra fat in the belly. Why do they act like it's something "photo-worthy". 

I hope Britney is enjoying her vacation rather than breaking a sweat  about this "Hollywood ideal body type" where most  women are starving themselves, abuse coke/Adderall and throw up after every meal.

She's perfect and she should look they way she wants to look. As every other person in this universe.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

She looks gorgeous, much better than the photoshopped picture and videos she posts. I wish Britney was comfortable with posting her real body because it’s hot AF!!!! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: No one expects her to have the same body as 18. I can’t imagine the pressure to be perfect though in Hollywood. These candids are super hot though. 

Right then people would take her more serious but she is lying to herself with all the photoshop. She needs to accept she isn´t in the top shape she was in 2016/2017 anymore and that since years. She has a normal and healthy body. Not bad but also not wow. Average shape but nothing wrong with it. If she isn´t happy with it she should work harder and eat more clean instead faking her pics and videos

• Like 4

I don’t know why I do it but I always go straight to comments on DM and they are honestly the most disgusting, cruel, vulgar things I have ever seen in my life how on earth they claim they are moderated astonishes me, one user said something about how she’s soon going to run out of money again and defend the conservatorship SHE IS ON A BEACH CHILLING OUT :orangu_orangutan_ape: anyway she looks beautiful, happy and most of all FREEEEEE!!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block