Britney spotted on the beach in Hawaii with Sam

3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

And it's time for you to accept that not everyone is going to like her egocentric fiancé, and that's not because they're trying to control Britney. 

Actually, you're the one unhinged. Buzz off!

It's just a shame that Britney's fanbase has so many amazing people, and then there are people like you..

I hope Britney knows that most of her fans are not creepy and irrational like this. Best wishes

• Love 7
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

And it's time for you to accept that not everyone is going to like her egocentric fiancé, and that's not because they're trying to control Britney. 

Actually, you're the one unhinged. Buzz off!

How about it’s time for you to accept the fact that this is her fiancé? No one is asking you to like him but rather how to accept and MOVE ON like a healthy individual. But based on your post history, you keep bringing him up and want Britney to do certain things for YOUR own satisfaction which is no different from her family and former team. Guess you, Jamie and Juno Lou have more in common than we thought. Please log off and don’t come back. You are an embarrassment. And go ahead Mod PUPPY and URBANNEY — give me the warning points for sticking up against these manipulators. More people need to put these trolls in their place.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block