Lindsay is COMING BACK- glowing in the new ad, new interview and GMA

8 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

mmm she does look old tho... all that plastic surgery did not make justice. 

But her energy looks good! personality wise 

Are you kidding me????? She looks old tho

How come everyone here is so s**ist and ageist, she looks good for her age and if she hadn´t any procedures and decided to look hundred with 30 years old you will deal.

23 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Are you kidding me????? She looks old tho

How come everyone here is so s**ist and ageist, she looks good for her age and if she hadn´t any procedures and decided to look hundred with 30 years old you will deal.

she did had procedures... that's the issue here ... can you get the facts right please ? before going nuts ? 

1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

she did had procedures... that's the issue here ... can you get the facts right please ? before going nuts ? 

I was talking in hypothesis. If she didn't have any procedures and decided to look like 80 it's none of your business, nor is it your business if she has had procedures and looks the way she looks these days.

Why do we always have to tell people what they should and shouldn't look like. It's demeaning, especially for women.

Do you tell your friends they need to get something done when they don't look like they are 20 anymore in their 30s?:clownery_makeup_meme:

19 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

I was talking in hypothesis. If she didn't have any procedures and decided to look like 80 it's none of your business, nor is it your business if she has had procedures and looks the way she looks these days.

Why do we always have to tell people what they should and shouldn't look like. It's demeaning, especially for women.

Do you tell your friends they need to get something done when they don't look like they are 20 anymore in their 30s?:clownery_makeup_meme:

You still don't get my point.

I'm saying she should have left her face the way it was. More natural. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block