Lindsay is COMING BACK- glowing in the new ad, new interview and GMA

10 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Huh???? This is pretty much a Britney forum. So, if we’re talking about things to move in from, tell Madonna to move on from trying to be 25 and getting a fake 🍑 allegedly. Hope you have the day you deserve! Next caller.

And there you again with your ridiculous s**ist posts. Always feeling the need to bash successful woman in every thread you infiltrate. Ageist much? What was even the point of you bringing up Madonna other than for the sole purpose of being ageist and shaming her ***uality/body? Why does Lindsay even have to address some drama revolving Lou and her father from 12 years ago that she’s probably forgotten about? Move on babe, it’s healthy. Next caller!

3 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Lindsay, I love you and you look great! But, I really wish you’d speak out against what LT allegedly tried to do to you according to your father. K, thanks 

And if she does that the little roles she has will be taken away from her. This girl is doing gym ads, you think she'll speak out against one of the most powerful demons behind the scenes? She's smart if she doesn't. You underestimate the power of that demon 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

And if she does that the little roles she has will be taken away from her. This girl is doing gym ads, you think she'll speak out against one of the most powerful demons behind the scenes? She's smart if she doesn't. You underestimate the power of that demon 

Facts. I  mean if L was able to force that surprise witness to quit as a lawyer, I bet she could do much more to any other person. I personally wouldn't mess with her. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Facts. I  mean if L was able to force that surprise witness to quit as a lawyer, I bet she could do much more to any other person. I personally wouldn't mess with her. 

Me either, the only person powerful enough to expose her to the mainstream media is Britney, until she publicly verbally does that everyone will continue to stay silent.

More than ever I have high hopes for her after seeing these.  She seems genuinely happy and healthy.  Even when she did that Oprah interview (I think in 2013?) she was 'coming back' but she still wasn't ready and you could tell she wasn't fully healthy and comfortable in her skin yet..in this Extra interview she seems genuinely happy and healthy and she looks GREAT!  Like she is the sweet, kind person we saw before all the court-craziness and drama happened with her.  Maybe Britney and Lindsay CAN actually remind the world how awesome and talented they are and begin living a new, healthy life on their own terms even after all the trauma....definitely hoping for the inspiration!!!

Go Lindsay!

Go Britney!

You inspire the world!  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block